xi.

▃▃▃

It is the 13th day of November. Another day in the life of Hoseok. He has a huge crush on Yoongi. Officially he is very in love with the guy instead of his twin sister that makes him a bisexual. He got ready for school and after a while he left his house.

As soon as he arrived in school, he immediately spotted Yoongi and Yoonji walking together. He ran up to Yoongi and scared him but it didn't scare him one bit. Yoonji looked at Hoseok. She looked furious.

"ah, Hoseok! you're here"

When the words came out of his mouth he immediately got so many butterflies in his stomach. He had so many mixed feelings when he is around with him.

Hoseok smiled at him.

"yep! can we walk together?"

Yoongi turned to Yoonji but she shaked her head implying that she said no but Yoongi left her anyways. Yoonji was so angry but she didn't bother to catch up to him instead she walked alone.

Yoongi and Hoseok walked together and they were so loud. They kept on talking and talking until they got to their classrooms. When Hoseok and Yoongi seperated, Yoonji had the chance to talk to her twin brother.

"what the fuck?! you had to leave me for him?!"

"why? jealous? i thought you didn't want him at all"

"it's not like that! you're misunderstanding everything! i just didn't want you to be seperated from me! you know very well if you're seperated from me you'd get killed!"

"and how come you're not complaining when it's my friends?"

"because i trust them, unlike that Hoseok guy i do not trust him at all not even one bit!"

"fuck off Yoonji, stop telling me what to do"

"you're so fucking stubborn"

Yoongi and Yoonji seperated and went inside in their perspective classrooms.

▃▃▃

Time passed by. Namjoon and Hoseok had lunch together while Yoongi had lunch with his friends. Yoonji had lunch all alone where no one can bother her at all.

After Namjoon and Hoseok had finished eating they passed by Yoongi and his friends' table where they were eating lunch.

"oh hey Yoongi!! Hoseok wants to take you somewhere tomorrow~"

"ah, where?"

"in the pet café that opened yesterday!"

Hoseok blushed so much. Yoongi smiled at Hoseok.

"yeah sure! i'll go with you, when and what time?

"3 pm and on the 14th"

"alright, see ya!"

Yoongi waved goodbye and Hoseok did too. Hoseok and Namjoon left. Hoseok suddenly punched Namjoon.

"hey! what was that for!"

"for telling Yoongi!"

"pfffttt"

Namjoon laughed.

"you have a date~"

"s-shut up"

They both laughed and carried on walking to their classroom.

▃▃▃

When Yoongi was dismissed, he looked for Hoseok and he did find him. He found him all alone sitting on the bench. Yoongi sat on the bench.

"hey.."

"o-oh..hey"

"so uh, wanna go to that secret garden today?"

"yeah sure"

And so they did. They walked to the secret garden. Yoongi and Hoseok was satisfied with going there.

end of the day
11/13/19

▃▃▃

shuu
YOONSEOK NATION HOW WE DOIN???