Chapter 10

Ok currently me and Jessie are looking for Mark. He doesn't really talk to anyone anymore since he stopped playing football. I think that's bullshit by the way. Just because he's gay he can't play a sport he loves to play. That's just fucked up. That now leads us to the new Mark. He doesn't talk to anyone. It's likes he's gone mute but I know he isn't because when a teacher asks him a question he answers it. God I hope this works. I could actually see Max and Mark as a couple. A cute one at that.

I see Mark on the side of the school sitting by a tree listening to music ,playing with his plain ordinary pencil. He's wearing a black v-neck that shows off he's nice built body. He's also wearing regular jeans with black vans. He has his hair done but has a beanie over it. He has a strong jawline and beautiful green eyes. Too bad he's gay and I have a crush on my schools bad boy.

"Jevy I found him." I yank on Jessie's shirt to get his attention. Once I point out Mark to him he turns to me.

"You want me to go with you or to just wait near by?" He asked.

I don't want to make Mark uncomfortable so I think I'll just go solo. Jessie could just be my bodyguard not from Mark but from other assholes. Like Stan and the slut machines. Found out they have it out for me.

"Just wait here and be a pretty face while I go talk to him." I said and walked up to Mark.

Once I see Mark I can tell he doesn't notice me. Of course I would just wait there until he does. But unfortunately I don't have time for that. I yank his ear buds out of his ears. And he looks at me annoyed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He asked me.

"Nothing. My doctor says I'm perfectly fine." I say with my smartass mouth.

He rolls his eyes clearly annoyed. "What do you want?"

"Well I want to know if you'll be willing to go out with a friend of mine?" I asked.

He sighs. "Look I would but I don't really bat for your team."

I laugh. "Yeah I know. He's a guy. His name is Max. I think you'll like him."

He looks conflicted between what he should do." I don't know. I've never really been on a date before."

I just laugh again. "That's ok. Neither has he. And don't worry I'm setting it up. Trust me I'm good at this shit. Pluse he is super cute. I know if he wasn't gay I would jump on it. Just give him a chance. Don't miss out on something that may have been the best thing for you."

He though about it then sighed. "Ok. I'll go out with him. May as well try right."

"Exactly. And I'll give you the details tomorrow." I said. To him with a super excited face.

"Ok well I'm going home. Talk to you tomorrow." He gets up and walks away.

I skip happily to Jessie, who had his back towards me, and jump on his back." Mush mush"

He chuckles and starts walking with me on his back.

Well mission get Mark to go on a date with Max is ago. Now I on dear where I could send them on a date. Hmmm. I know. Let's send them to Disney. Matter a fact well all go to Disney. Of course Mark and Max will go their separate ways while Jessie, Sofia , Danny and myself go explore Disney. I should take Luka with us. Yeah I like that idea. Well we'll see what happens.

~*~

Hey guys. I know I know. It's a short chapter and it may suck. But Ill try and hurry with the next chapter. And when we do the date for Mark and Max. Do you think I should put it one of their proves?? Let me know what yah think. See yah next update my peeps. 😉😉😉😜😜😜

~Ace