ch24

Phes pov I woke up from my nap and saw mama talking to a person holding a boy in his arms  I looked at data who was on his phone still  I moved onto my stomach and started to babble I saw char and pica I grabbed them and started to slobber mama saw me wake and lifted me in her arms and i blew bubbles with the slobber that on my face when mama saw this she figgled and wiped my face and put my paci in my mouth Isuckle on it then I had to potty so I let it go(haha frozen parody )mama smelled me and she looked at the man and said ill be right back in going to change him and they can play when we get back mama carried me to the bathroom and changed me on the changing table when she was done she carried me back to the blanket and laid me on my stomach then who I guess was mikey I would babble and hold pica and char and then pica was snatch out of my hand I looked at the end pica was In Then looked at mikey tears well up in my eyes and mama looked at me and I was trying to reach for pica but mikey wouldn't give him back pica pica I cryied then mamas brother looks at mikey  Michael did u take the toy from pheonix pica i cried then mama picked me up and swayed me back and forth and then the man came to mama and said I'm sorry sis i told him not to take the toysthat phe was holding its ok Ryan she said then he handed me pics I smiled and hugged him and that's when i started to feel sleepy and i yawned in mama arms then i felt a kiss in the forhead sorry baby phe i's no not means to ake tuffy (im sorry i take stuffy) then I felt I was moved into another set of arms and get a kiss on my head and a good night baby boy from dada.