"Stop, you coming with me so what's the problem?"

"Everything is the problem; your ass out, your thighs; pussy all exposed, this just gotta go."

I looked at him annoyed, and this nigga had the nerve to reach out and try to take my swimsuit off.

Knocking his hand, I shooed him away. "Let me have fun, I like looking good, that's what keeps you around ain't it?" I looked up at his face, to see it adorned with a pout.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pecking his lips before pulling away.

"Nah, but that's what's gone make me have to break a nigga neck." He looked down at my eyes, then my lips and inched his towards mine.

Terror slid his hand to my ass, and grinned at me.

"This."

He trailed off, staring me in the eye while sliding his hands to my womanhood.

"This."

"And these." He cupped my breasts in his hands then gripped my neck, applying pressure.

"Are all mine. Aight?" His eyes pierced into mines, and the more, he stared at me, the more I wanted to just say forget the beach.

"I know." His hand stayed wrapped around my neck loosely, and as soon as I was going to walk away, he leaned down and kissed me.

Our tongues fought for dominance and as soon as he won, he pulled away.

Letting go of my neck, he opened our room door letting me out before him.

We'd been on the beach for about two hours when I decided to take a picture

We'd been on the beach for about two hours when I decided to take a picture. Terror stood literally micrometers away from me 'blocking me from the sun'.

His words not mine.

"Can you take a picture of me love bug?" I cheesed up at him as he shot me a blank stare.

"You always do this shit yo." He sucked his teeth, before snatching my phone from my hand.

I laughed at him, and I heard the camera click.