CHAPTER SEVEN : I HAVE A GOOD TASTE

Author's note

Yaaay, I updated twice in a day, that's good of meee. I love this chapter, this Is just the beginning. Plllllsss read, vote comment and share, don't be a silent reader.
I love you.
Qwin A'aeesha.

CHAPTER SEVEN : I HAVE A GOOD TASTE.

It's twelve in the midnight, I still couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about how I escaped from my so called engagement and how I met Karl. Everything looks like a dream to me, but it's damn real.

I'm so excited, my dream has finally come true. And what Karl said the other time, that I should manage the room till I get well and go back to my house. I knew he was just kidding cause I'm not gonna leave him anymore. I don't want to lose him, he's all I want and I will do anything to stay with him forever.

"If my leg being hurt would be the only reason I would be seeing Karl everyday, then why the hell would I want it to heal." I said before closing my eyes to sleep.

*************************************

I woke up to see a cup of coffee on the small table beside the bed.

"Hmmmm, it's tasty" I said after drinking it.

I stood up and went straight to the bathroom. I got so excited that I started making bubbles for almost an hour but then I remembered I haven't really taken my bath. I did that for almost another hour before heading back to the room.

It was so nice in the bathroom, I felt like going back but my stomach wouldn't allow me, it's been making different sounds.

I opened the wardrobe and to my greatest surprise, it was filled with the latest clothes, he must have spent a lot of money on the clothes.

"Good morning" I greeted as I moved the dinning chair back to sit opposite Karl.

"Hey cupcake, how was your night?" he answered biting hard on the pizza he was holding.

"Great" I Answered as I grabbed my own pizza, hmmmm so yummy.

"Those clothes in the wardrobe are nice" I said still eating.

"Yea sure, I have a good taste"

"I know that" I said nodding my head.

"I would be going to an all stars party, you can come along if you don't mind."

"I would love to go with you." I answered.

"Hey baby" I heard a tiny voice, then I saw the lady coming towards Karl. 

Wow, she's a damsel, she has this cat like eyes with crystal blue eyes balls. Her dress is really nice and her hair was beautifully styled to the back, she really is tall compared me, I'm short, ugh. The gray hills she wore is stunning.

Karl held her tiny waste and put her into a hug then placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Are you ready?" he asked her and she nod excitedly.

"Who is she?" she asked looking at me.

"Hi, I stretched my hand for a handshake but she ignored it.

"I accidentally hit her with my car, so I decided to bring her here until she gets well." Karl explained.

"So she's gonna stay in this house with you? "she asked as her mood changed.

"Yes and she's going with us to the party."

"You must be joking" she said and looked at me with a mean eye.

I can't stand here and continue to watch so I limped to my room then laid on the bed.
"So Karl has a girlfriend" I blurted and started crying.