CHAPTER ONE : OUR PROBLEM HAS NO SOLUTION

Author's note.

Hi everyone, it's Qwin A'aeesha ere. This story is my first story on wattpad .🙏 If there's anything you feel I need to correct, feel free to let me know .
And please don't Forget to vote and comment.
Bye for now, I hope you enjoy the story.😘😘😘😘

CHAPTER ONE : OUR PROBLEM HAS NO SOLUTION

I flipped back my hair as we laid our hands on each other's back. His hand made their way under my top and he gently made circles on my bare skin. The tingling effect made us break the kiss with a gasp.

I tried to make us continue but was surprised when he started fading away like a spirit going back to it's abode.

Not quite long, I felt myself somehow heavy and my back sticking to something very soft that really got me scared.

Immediately I opened my eyes and to my utmost surprise, I saw something that really befuddled me.

Wow! So It's a dream again. "How stupid." I said my normal word whenever I think I fucked up. But I'm happy, at least I kissed him after years of trying in my dreams. "Thank God I didn't give up earlier." I said with so much excitement.

I got up from my soft, ample pink bed, trying to tiptoe so as not to wake Emerald from her sleep. She has been in my house since last week. I could recall the day she was begging me to let her stay with me since we are best of friends and we also have the same problem.

A problem we know we can never get through. We know our problem has no solution at all, because Karl, my day one crush, first love, and future husband in my dreams. And Emerald's love life Justine, has no idea who we are, what our names are, where we're from, and where we live. All they care about is to release more albums, get more fans, and also be known allover the world. Ugh, life of musicians. How can they ever know us, they can never.

I got disrupted from my thought when i heard someone whispering from my back.

"Where are you tiptoeing to Vanessa?"

I was startled as i heard the voice, then I remembered I was not the only one in the room. But why is she whispering? What a drama queen.
"Ooh you're awake." I said smiling at Emerald.

"I just asked you a question ma'am."
She said shaking her head and waving her right hand up in the air as if she was talking to a five year old child.

"I am just going downstairs, that's why i decided to walk gently so I won't wake you up." I answered her raising my hands up too, like the year old child she thought she was talking to.

"Really? So you really care about me that much?" She asked smiling like a child who had just been given ice cream, but I frowned back at her.

"No, i don't care about you at all, I just pitied that little soul in you." I laughed out so loud after accomplishing my mission.
"Yes" She frowned at last. "Good for You look a baby when you frown." I said as I jogged downstairs still laughing.
I got downstairs to see mum setting the dinning table.
"Namaste momma" I greeted in Hindi, even though I'm not an Indian.

"What language is that? Will you greet me in the language I understand now before I give your dinner to Bangdon." weird name right? That's the the name Miguel gave his puppy. You must be wondering who Miguel is huh? He's the first child my patents gave birth to, therefore, he's my big brother.

"I know you wouldn't want to starve your dear daughter." I said as I picked up one of the cupcakes she made. hmmm delicious.

Author's note

Hope you enjoyed the story? Please comment to let me know your opinions (no insults please). Will update soon, so stay focus.😉 Love you. Byyyyyeeeeee.
Qwin A'aeesha.