CHAPTER SIX : I HAVE RULES AND REGULATIONS

"Here we are, this is my house" he said pointing at the house Ooh, I mean "mansion."

"Did you just call this a house? I said squeezing my face"
"What's wrong with it?" he asked giving me a- Is-it not-okay look.

"I mean this is not just a house, it's a mansion."

"Whatever, let's go in" he smirked as he carried me out of the car like a baby.

"Nessa are you sure this is not a dream? You're on the arms of Karl the rock star" my inner mind said as my cheeks turn deep red, Ohh my gosh I'm blushing.
He strutted down to the mansion without saying anything.

"This is my living room" he said as he put me down.

Wooow, it's really big, I mean very big and wide. It's even more beautiful than what I saw outside.
"You've got a beautiful living room " I acknowledge.

"Yes I know that" how rude, he can't even appreciate.

"And I have rules and regulations."
"Rules and regulations?" I asked giving him a are you kidding me look.

"Firstly, I hate noise. whenever you want to listen to music, make use of headset. You must tell me before going anywhere. I don't allow visitors, so no one's coming here without my consent. Everything you need, is in this house. But if you want to get anything outside the house, call the maids, they're available at anytime. You don't litter the floor, the maids are human. And the lastly, you don't talk when I talk, unless what you are saying is meaningful. Understood?" he concluded and all I could just do is to blush and nod my head slowly.

"So should we go to your room now or you still want to stay here?" he asked but I was busy checking him out again.

"Hey cupcake, I'm talking to you"

What? Did he just call me cupcake? Am I that short?

"Hello" he waved his hand at the front of my eyes.
"Ooh yea" I said as I raised my head up to look at him.

"Let's go see your room" he said as he dragged me upstairs.

"Ouch my leg" I screamed.

"Didn't I tell you not to make noise? He questioned looking straight into my eyes.

"I'm sorry, but my leg hurts as you were dragging me"

"And so? Can't you just tap me?" he jeered.

"Just keep quiet" he said and carried me in a bridal style as he strolled upstairs.

He open the door to the room. And Wooow, words can't describe how beautiful this room is, I opened my mouth and found it difficult to close it back. The walls are painted nude color and everything else in the room are nude. Even the bed, I just can't wait to jump on the king size bed. The room is extremely immense.

"Close your mouth cupcake, manage this room till you get well and go back to your house.

"It's a nice room" I said scanning every corner of the room.

"Everything you need is here in this room, stay safe, I'll leave for my room now" he concluded and left the room.
He's so sweet, so cute, so adorable and he's too hot. I LOVE YOU KARL" I screamed but then I remembered the rules of the house

I hate noise, whenever you want to listen to music, make use of head set.

"Ugh, I'm sure he heard me, I just hope he won't scold me again" I flew to the bed forgetting completely my bandaged leg.

Author's note

Hope you're enjoying the story? Don't forget to comment your best chapter. I love you
Don't be a silent reader, vote,comment and share. Thank you.
Qwin A'aeesha