me as songs rn

I'm only human, I bleed when I fall down.... I'm only human, I crash and I break down
(human)

Life could get you down so I numb the way it feels, I'd drown it with a drink and out of date proscription pill and oh the ones that loved me, they just left me on the shelf...
(save myself)

Bring your love baby I could my shame, bring the drugs baby I could bring my pain I got my heart right here, I got my scars right here bring the cup baby I could bring the drink, bring your body baby I could bring you fame... That's my modafucking words to you, just let me mother fucking love you....
(wicked games)

Some super hero.... Some fairy tale bliss, just something I could talk to.... Somebody I could miss.... I want something just like this..
(something just like this)

No we didn't end this so good but you know we had something so good... So I'm wondering, can we still be friends.... Doesn't have to end.... And if it ends, can we be friends....
(friends)

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night skies are shooting stars I could really use a wish right now wish right now wish right now...
(airplanes)

You said you can't leave without me... So why aren't you dead yet? Why you still breathing....
(dead)

Reach for my hand cause it's held out for you, my shoulders are small but you can cry on them too,
(more than a band)

I'm sorry to my unknown lover, sorry I could be so blind, I didn't mean to leave you and all of the things that we had behind.....
(sorry).

So..... I think I might start a book of lyrical quotes.....i guess it'll express my feelings better or something... I don't know..... But hope you enjoyed it