29

When you watch someone you love get hurt, you just stand there........ But look what really happens....

This is about Emma

I told her it was OK, she shouldn't cry too much. She should stand up. I said that a while ago and there she is laughing like I'm not even sick, on a freaking hospital bed, which might be my death bed I smile as I see her chatting with the nurse over there, but..... It's a bit sad...... Such loud giggles, it seems they are even louder than when we used to hang out..... What I don't get is why she would laugh so hard for tears to fall.......

The other girl's POV

I'm here, laughing my loudest so she can feel that I listened to her. The nurse is sympathizing with me in a call way and I have been told several times to stop the noise.

I've never been so fake my whole life. I've never, at the same time held tears this long. I laugh continues to exo through the room as I see her smile from my side vision, I lose it. My act falls completely and tears stream down my eyes as my laugh grew louder. I try cover my sobs with loud fake laughs.

Why is she making do this? I'm dying over here....

Emma's POV

I guess she is truly happy..... But.... Why can't my own tears stop flowing? Why can't I be happy that she is smiling..... Even though it's not with me