Whenever the older came over or when they chatted over the phone he would always be so excited to hear whatever crazy story Jackson had to tell.

He knew that he didn't exactly have that much of a choice so he begins to tell Jackson everything after they both settle on his bed. From day 1 to now. About how he met Wooyoung and how they ended up secretly screwing. Jackson listened attentively and only spoke when absolutely necessary.

"This Wooyoung guy sounds like a piece of shit" Jackson comments after San was done and San just chuckled sadly then looked down at his fingers in thought.

Jackson pinched his cheek and raised his chin slightly. "Chin up ok? He doesn't deserve you San. If he doesn't see how amazing and handsome you are then he's a moldy avocado"

San laughs at the last part. "What's with you and the sudden obsession with avocados?"

"Well I tried this avocado salad on the plane and I felt like I died and went to hell. It was horrible" He whines out then begins to laugh his loud and high pitched laugh that always made San smile.

"There it is. There's that smile I know and love" Jackson says teasingly while poking his dimple softly. San just giggles a little before slapping his hand away.

"Aish- stop" He replies with a grin. San was glad that Jackson showed up. He hasn't laughed like this in almost 3 weeks and it was seriously starting to affect him mentally.

San glances at the wall clock and sees that quite a bit of time had gone. It was now 4pm and his stomach grumbled loudly.

Jackson snorts in laughter at the sound and San blushes in embarrassment. "I'll go make you some food" He says then pats his head before making his way out his room and to the kitchen.

The blonde begins to cut some vegetables when the he hears someone knocking on the door. He opens the door and blinks a few times at the stranger who just stood there frozen and unable to speak.

He had fading purple hair swept across one eye and and 2 simple small hoop earrings.

"Uhm can I help you?" Jackson speaks up first.

"Sorry, does San live here?" He asks with an unsure voice and Jackson just looks him up and down.

"Why?" He replies.

"I'm a... friend. I just wanted to talk to him. Is he around by any chance?"

"Wait here" Jackson then shuts the door and goes to get San who was getting ready to shower. He had his baby blue bathrobe on and fluffy white slippers when Jackson knocks in the bathroom door.

San opens up and looks at him quizzically. "What is it?"

"There's someone at the door who wants to talk to you" The blonde says with a shrug.

"Oh ok. Thanks" San replies. He was uncertain as to who it'd be but he begins to make his way to the front door nonetheless.

After Jackson left Wooyoung outside, he began to panic. Should I just run away now? I mean it's not too late. Who was that dude anyway and what's he doing in San's house?

His thoughts are broken short when the door reopens and he meets the beautiful chocolate eyes of the one person that he misses so much.

San looked shocked and flinched back a little at the sight of Wooyoung. "W-wooyoung? What are you doing here?" He asks as he looks back at his dark eyes. Oh did he miss those deep brown eyes. He felt his skin tingle just looking at Wooyoung once more.

"I- I-" Wooyoung was at a loss for words. His mind was just muddled up after just one look at the older who stood in a bathrobe in front of him. He spent the whole of yesterday practicing what he was gonna say to San so he didn't go and end up looking like an idiot but all that practice suddenly became useless because he couldn't even form a sentence.

"I wanted to talk you" He finally spits it out and San bites down on his bottom lip.

No. You've hurt me before, I won't let you do it again. He had to tell himself this in order to remember that Wooyoung is no good for him. His mom said it and Jackson said it and he trusted them both with everything he's got.

"Y-you should leave" San stutters out as he looks away from Wooyoung's soft gaze.

Wooyoung wasn't sure what to say. However he wasn't surprised at the response. He knew San would most likely slam the door in his face and he very much deserved it. That didn't mean he was ready to give up though.

"Ok. I know you most likely hate me and wish to never see me again but I just want to let you know that I'm not giving up" Wooyoung says a bit more firmly.

Wish to never see you again? You have no idea how badly I wanted to see you again Wooyoung. I missed you so fucking much it unbelievable...

"I have to go now" He says simply.

"I'll be here. Waiting" Wooyoung says with a small smile and San just looks away. His heart picking up speed at the smile.

He quietly closes the door and then let's out a shaky breathe. His heart still wouldn't slow down it's pace.

He wasn't expecting Wooyoung at all. Hongjoong maybe but Wooyoung? No way. What the hell was he doing here? Was he even being genuine, is the more appropriate question.

"So that's the infamous Wooyoung hmm?" Jackson walks into the living room from the kitchen. He'd been lurking in on their conversation at the door.

"Afraid so" San mumbles and turns to his blonde haired hyung.

"Well no wonder you were so wrapped up around his finger. He's kinda hot" Jackson says jokingly and San rolls his eyes then throws a throw pillow from the couch at him.

Jackson just laughs loudly as he dodges it.

"Ugh, go make me some food and stop lurking into my conversations" San says in a flustered voice and stomps back to the bathroom to resume his shower preparations.

The blonde blows a raspberry at him and goes back into the kitchen while laughing loudly.

ᕙ - ᕗ

So I wrote a math mid term today that I didn't really study for. I'm pretty sure I failed 💀🙃
*contemplating life atm

 I'm pretty sure I failed 💀🙃*contemplating life atm

I saw this photo and I legit cried. This edit is god sent 😂
Timmy thick could never...

 This edit is god sent 😂Timmy thick could never