After a couple of minutes, Juice leaned back a bit and answered him, “well, I found nothing on Bray and Bran Anderson, but there is a Heidi Anderson on record that seems to be in the age range that Gemma said…Chibs did you actually see these kids?”

            Everyone looked to the man and he shook his head before answering, “I couldn’t really see anything. I was more worried about being seen by her.”

            Juice looked at Jax and asked, “is Gemma here. I have a picture here, but Gemma is the only one who can identify her.”

            The blonde nodded and told him, “she is in the shop, counting the money.” Jax turned around and called out, “Ratboy! Get Gemma will you?”

            The skinny man nodded, getting up from the couch and going out of the building. Chibs turned to Jax and said, “what are you looking for exactly, Jax?”

            “Anything that shows a red flag. And if she is running from someone, maybe we can offer her protection if needed. We should know who she is running from too, to see what we could be up against. Maybe he is more of a threat then we know,” Jax answered.

            He looked up when the door opened and saw Ratboy and Gemma walk in. Gemma immediately walked to the group and asked Jax, “what did you need me for? Is something wrong?”

            Jax shook his head, “nothing wrong, we just got the names of the kids and we have a picture of one. We want to make sure that we have the right one and see if we get any good leads that will actually lead to somewhere.”

            Gemma nodded and Juice moved so that she could see the screen better. Gemma looked down and nodded, “that’s her daughter. I told you, these kids look too much like her  not to be hers.”

            Jax nodded, “so obviously to also keep the kids under protection she didn’t connect them to her. A person looking for her would be looking for a single mother with four kids. It helps keep her off of the map.”

            Juice took back the laptop to a position where he could easily focus on it but also allow the others to see the screen. Juice looked up at the child’s information and he told the others, “it says that Heidi Emma Anderson has two brothers named Braydon and Brandon and a younger sister named Sophie. The kids seem to be in the age that you told us, Gemma. The boys are twins and are seven, Heidi is four and Sophie is only eight months old…nothing on a father or mother though.”

            Jax asked him, “is there any possible way to get a lead?”

            Juice looked at the screen, thinking about what he could do before he started to quickly type in something, concentrating hard on the screen as he typed. Chibs chuckled, “whatcha got Scooby Doo?”

            Juice talked quickly as he answered her, “the mother can change her name and the kid’s last names, but she can’t change the kid’s first names. They would get too confused at their age. The last name is probably enough to confuse them. And if they called their mother ‘mom’ then no one would notice that she changed her name, which is why we won’t get any trace. It is the same with her birthday. No one will notice if she changed it. However, only so much about the kids could be changed.”

            Jax leaned over a bit to look at the screen, but to him it was all gibberish. Juice sighed and told him, “she couldn’t change the kid’s first names or birthdays or ages. So if I just look up birth records on a specific day and match it with their names you’re easily going to hit their actual records and then we can find out who Claire Anderson really is.”

            Jax looked up at Juice and asked him, “can you actually do that? Look into the government records I mean.”

            Jucie shrugged, “well…not legally of course…”

            Chibs chuckled before telling him, “good job Juicy.”

            Juice didn’t answer, he just kept typing and scrolling into the records, going through everything until he said, “I found a couple of Heidi’s born on February 14 across the country, however looking at their records of family, I found the real birth certificates.”

            The others moved to stand behind Juice and see as much of the screen as they could, trying to look over each other’s shoulders before Juice said, “their real last name is Baker. And their mother is really Jessica Amanda Martin. Her last name before marriage is Baker. Apparently their father did not want the kids to have their last name.”

            “What can you find out about the mother then?” Bobby asked.

            Juice answered him, “looking her up right now. Any government records that I could get.”

            There were a couple of minutes of silence as the others watched Juice work before he seemed to freeze. After a couple of seconds, juice leaned back and Jax leaned forward. Juice told them, “this girl has had it rough. She’s got a crazy long hospital record. In and out since she was fifteen. Small and big things that scream abuse, Jax. Broken bones in the same places multiple times, black eyes, burns, cuts, a broken jaw a couple of times…Jesus Jax she’s had it rough. Her record says that she was married at fifteen, which explains why she looks so young with those twin boys. She was almost sixteen when she had them.”

            Jax shook his head and sighed, “who’s the father?” Jax wouldn’t admit to the others how he was really starting to get angry. He knew that some of the boys got rough on their girls, but never to a point to broken or even sprained bones. He couldn’t imagine someone breaking an innocent woman’s jaw twice. In the pictures of her that he had seen and from seeing her a couple of times in real life, she looked fragile and small. She couldn’t defend herself. And even if she could no one deserved abuse like that. There wasn’t a wonder in his mind why she ran away, hid her tracks, and was paranoid. It wasn’t a wonder she was scared.

            Jax let out a slow breath and Juice let out a low whistle, “now this is interesting. Her husband, or ex-husband is about fifteen years older than her. His name is Lucas Martin. According to his records police thing that he is affiliated with a gang, and with his record it isn’t a wonder why he got her when he wanted her to. He’s got a long list of murder, rape, assault…goodness. All he had to do was threaten Jessica’s life to make her parents agree to the marriage. These are scary people, Jax.”

            Jax leaned back a bit and ran his hand over his face, closing his eyes and taking in a deep breath. He said, “we will need to talk about this tomorrow at Church, but we need to make sure that he and his gang stay the hell away from her at least when and those kids are in Charming.”

            Juice nodded and Chibs did as well, “we better talk to her first hand then, Jackie-boy, make sure that she is safe here.”

            Jax nodded and turned around and told them as he walked away, “we will do it when everyone knows about this and we can decide together what to specifically do. I need to get home to the boys.”

            Jax left the building, not waiting for them to answer him. He didn’t want them to see him angrily try to hold in his want to punch his bike as he quickly turned it on and put it into gear before riding down the road. There was a want to protect this girl from the monster she was hiding from and he knew that he had to do whatever he could to make that possible.