Chapter Four

Chapter 4

            Jax saw Chibs walk into the clubhouse, returning from his shift of looking at the Anderson’s house. The club had been watching the young woman’s house for about five days now, each taking different turns. However, Jacques couldn’t get too much watching time between him coming back to the club and doing their business and doing things with the boys. However, Chibs was doing a very good job on watching and taking care of all of this. He shook his head and told the blonde as he came into the room, “sorry Jackie-boy, but I got nothing. The most they have even gone outside is when the kids are out playin’ in the back yard. But, I did get some more information.”

            Chibs sat down on one of the chairs by the bar and so did Jax to listen to him. The Scottish man told him, “I snuck in a little closer to hear them talking. So far everything checks out, only her. I’ve never seen a male come in and neither ’ave the others. I went to the fence, listened to what I could, but I had to watch myself. She kept looking around. She was paranoid, Jax. She’s definitely either hiding something or running from something and if she is divorced, I would put it on her ex-husband. I would think maybe witness protection program, but they wouldn’t mess up the servers with that house like what this person did.”

            Jax nodded and asked, “did you hear of anything else?”

            Chibs nodded and said, “Gemma was right, very young to be having the older kids. She would have definitely had them in her teens, but I got some names. The kids are Bran, Bray, and Heidi. I couldn’t get the baby’s name, but I’m pretty sure that those three names are from the older children.”

            Jax nodded and patted Chibs shoulder before ordering two beers. He told Chibs, “thank you brother, both are on me.”

            Chibs smiled and nodded before picking up the bottle and taking a large drink. Chibs asked him, “so what do you think we should do?”

            Jax shrugged and answered him, “well, I mean it’s been five days and with all of this information, we are getting something. Maybe it’s just a mother running from her ex-husband, but it is always wiser to check. And if she is, perhaps we can offer those kids and her protection.”

            Chibs nodded, “she seemed pretty scared, Jackie-boy. If we do talk to her she will be extremely timid. Paranoid Jax. Something is wrong.”

            He nodded and told him, “I’ll bring it up in church tomorrow. Maybe Juice can get some information on those kids, see if they lead up to anything.” With that, Chibs nodded and Jax turned in his seat and beaconed over Juice. The young man looked up and took his laptop over, sitting on the other side of Jax. Seeing the movement, Bobby came over as well to listen in.

            Jax told Juice as he turned his laptop on, “Chibs here says that he found out some more information about names for the kids.”

            Juice nodded and it took a couple of minutes to set-up everything to do a name search before he turned to Chibs. The Scottish answered after taking a large gulp of his drink, “I heard the names Bran, Bray, and Heidi.”

            Juice nodded and already started to put the names into the search. He asked Jax, “the last name was Anderson right?”

            Jax nodded and Juice put in each name, his brows furrowing as he tried to do his search. He was silent the entire time and the others were silently waiting for him to hear about what he his search would bring up.