The beginning.

The storm was angry at the world, I strangely felt comforted by the tantruming thunder. My office windows rattled in protest, it was approaching midnight. The witching hour! Troubled thoughts swirled around my head like a whirlpool of dread. I hated working late but it was the only way for me to forget. Forget everything.

Jones , my 'security' guard, broke my thoughts by speaking in a authoritative voice. "I thought you were having a early finish? Yet here you are working away like a rabbit making their home. "

"Behave yourself. I was but agent 931 has gone MIA and I need to locate him ASAP. He has very sensitive info on his body." I stifled a yawn "I think we should go to Rendezvous point 2.2."

Jones nodded as if he was a bobble-head. I hated it when he did that.

Once we got there, i had one of my episodes. Not again. Jones may have sensed this as he got my sleeping meds ready. The episodes consisted of a panic attack and flashbacks. I hated the flashbacks more than anything. More than anything in the world. That night I awoke suddenly but I still felt like I was dreaming. I don't know how it is possible. I vividly remember hearing Lola's voice. "Hey baby girl. It's been such a long time" She sounded completely and utterly pissed. "I'm sorry." I had got out of bed and followed her voice. I thought I caught a fleeing glimpse of her as she ran past me towards the front door, I didn't want to lose her again. i couldn't face it. I felt someone shaking me. It was Jones. It was all a dream, sad yet relieved I woke up ready to face another day.

"m'am, you are shaking. What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I lied. I could feel Jones' eyes burning into the back of my head. He knew I wasn't telling the truth.

That day was awful, I needed to escape but couldn't I had to inform the team the 931 <Gregory<, had gone MIA.

"Thank you all for coming to the meeting, there is some bad news about Gregory. He has gone MIA. We need to collectively work to find him and bring him home.The information he traced led him to a notorious black market smuggler, also a dreadful serial killer who targets young girls and children,  EPB, " I took a breath. "we all know   what EPB is capable of. I ,for one, have experienced the consequences of his crimes."

"m'am, you're shaking again. Whats going on?"

"Jones be quiet. It doesn..." My phone rang. It was Gregory trying to face time, "931, whats happened." 

"EPB, captured me., I don't have long. He is after you m'am."

"931, what are you talking about?"

"You know full well what he is on about" A voice hissed in the background "Your..." The line went dead. He didn't need to finish his sentence. I went to my office, I needed to think.