Together We Can

February 14, 2019

The sky was blue.
The clouds roamed about tirelessly. It was just another day. No one thought that the cloudy sky meant something.

The soldiers , their cheerful faces lit up the shady arena.
With unfathomable courage and strength they sat in the awaiting bus to reach their destination.

Smiling and singing together.

Talking of their families , their wives , little children and parents. Men of different ages , belonging to varied regions from their Bharat.

Some laughing at the other's funny accent , the others admiring the weather outside that small window. Watching how the shapeless clouds were outlined by the golden lining of the sunshine.

It told them that though it was shady now , but the sun was there. Like always. And it always will be. The clouds will clear soon bringing them the healing light.

The naughty breeze brushed past their faces , blessing them , paying regards from their well wishers. And they in return smiled , like always.

But who would've thought that this was their last smile.

All it took was a moment.

A moment which gives everything. The joy of being born and the misery of death.

The sky witnessed and cried as flames rose up in the air. The black clouds suffocated the entire area. Hope shattered like weak glasses.

Did they deserve this?

Hearts across the entire sub continent skipped a beat and unknowingly tears escaped the eyes.

Who was at fault?

The silence after the vigorous clash silenced every voice. A conflicting pain seeped through every heart. I bet everyone in this country and outside identified with the pain. And how couldn't they?

By the time my grandmother told me about this 'Doomsday'
I was shocked beyond words. For a moment I refused to accept the fact and termed it as another faux news.
Anger ran through my veins when I saw the picture displayed on my TV . Colossal remains and nothing else.

The terrorist groups , their name enrages me to the core. Is killing innocent people what you call service to God?

HE will not forgive you too. Just like all the people who lost their brothers and sons.

These terrorists are nothing but cowards. Bloody cowards who have nothing in their brains.

They want Kashmir is the next thing I discover.
You've made it a hell anyway!
Their love for Kashmir and senseless wishes to incorporate it in Pakistan is unbelievable!

Love is not selfish! Love is about sacrifices. This is just not love! It's just your cretinous obsession.

It's not our muslim brothers or sisters who are at fault (as I saw many blaming them) but only the anti social elements.