The Lovely Knight~ Namjin

~Imagine~

The Prince in Knights' clothing

Kim Namjoon, the long lost prince of the Kingdom named, 'Fleur', the French word for flower. The kingdom got its name from the beautiful flowers that the land produces.

If you're lucky enough, in the deep forests of the land, legend says that there's a field of flowers that have magical powers and produces magical energy.

Park Jimin, a spy from a neighboring kingdom named, 'Pluie', the French word for rain. The kingdom was known for its beautiful lakes and streams, produced from the rain that pours over the kingdom.

On one fateful night, the kingdom of Fleur was under attack by the Pluie Empire. That's when the switch was made. Spies from the Pluie Empire, snuck Jimin, the prince of the Pluie Empire, into the lands of Fleur. Preparing the young boy for five years for the night the switch happened.

On the night of the switch, Villagers were being slaughtered by the second, guards and knights in an endless brawl. The King and Queen, along with their son, Prince Namjoon were riding inside of a carriage, on their way to the boat waiting for them on the east shorelines of the island their kingdom was located in.

While riding through the vast forests of the land, one of the front wheels of the carriage the royal family was riding in was severely damaged.

Immediately coming to a halt, the carriage wobbled and fell on its front.

The royal family all blacked out from the impact, and in the blink of an eye, both princes were swapped as Jimin of the Pluie Empire now rests in the carriage.

The King and Queen suffered from Amnesia from the blow to their heads, along with their son, Kim Namjoon, who's now private Knight/Guard of Park Jimin.

Kim Seokjin, the Prince is the kingdom named, 'Soleil', the French word for Sun. The land that the kingdom was located was well known for its grassy fields and rays of sunshine.

Prince Seokjin, is betrothed to the newly found prince of Fleur, Jimin.

They're wedding's supposed to be hailed in 1 year, but along the way, what if Prince Seokjin falls in love with someone else, other than Jimin? Will Namjoon take his place as Prince again? Find out in this new series coming out, __________.

~💔~

I really want to make this story, but I won't until I finish, "Hybrid"