「Roses.」Aiichirou Nitori x Reader

Happy Valentine's, cuties!

Normal Pov.

It was February the fourteenth, meaning it was St. Valentine's day. You nervously twitched as you waited in front of Samezuka, many boys looked at you weirdly and some even kept watching you. Your heartbeat was out of control and you couldn't help but to look at the bouquet of roses safely secured in your hands. Your cheeks were painted the same color as the roses; red.

You took a deep breath and tried to gain your confidence back. After a fee more minutes, you saw a familiar red head and approached him. "Rin-San!" You said and ventured towards him, all the boys' eyes now in both of you. "Oh, (First Name)?" He said, seemingly surprised. "What is that? Roses?" He said inspecting the bouquet and you blushed while nodding. "Do you know where Aii, is?" You asked shyly and he laughed while letting your head.

"Come on, I'll take you to him." He said and you nodded while beaming at him. You followed him inside the academy and he led you to the dormitories. "Well, he must be here, I'll leave you now. Good luck!" He said before walking away. You took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Oh, I'll get it Senpai!" A cheerful voice was heard and soon enough an orange haired boy opened the door. He stayed still while watching you and soon enough he smiled. "A pretty lady!" He exclaimed, making you blush and Aiichirou to try and get a look. "Who is it?" He said and you suddenly smiled after hearing Aii's voice. "Aii! It's (First Name)!" You said and immediately the orange haired boy stepped aside. "Woah, Senpai, you didn't tell me you had a pretty girlfriend!" He exclaimed making the both of you blush. "Well, I'll leave now, Senpai! Good luck!" He said before leaving.

The both of you stared awkwardly at the floor. "Um... Aii... I, I brought you a present..." You said shyly and he looked at you. "Huh? For me?" He asked surprised and you nodded. "H...here!" You exclaimed while shoving the roses to his face. "I thought... that, that roses were the best option but, but if you don't like them it is okay, because I know sometimes it is weird but I really-" You were cut off as Aii pressed his lips to yours, silencing all noise. After a few seconds he pulled away taking the roses from you. "Thank you, (First Name), I love them, but not as much as I love you." He said, confidently, which is very rare in him; unless he's competing.

"Here, I'll take you on a date. Happy Valentine's day, (First Name)." He said while taking your hand and leading you out of the academy. You sure were surprised, but happy nonetheless.

"Happy Valentine's, Aii! Let's spend lots of Valentine's together!" You said happily and he nodded, both pf you expectant to the future yet to come...

Roses: convey deep emotions - be it love, passion, longing or desire.

Ah~ Sixth character done, only four to go!

Hope you all had a good Valentine's! Even if you spent it without a lover, remember that you are loved!

Lots of love,
LovelyShadowsOfMusic ❤️