Chapter 33

The next day, we watch Harry Potter. We order Hawaiian food, and after an hour, Loki sighs "Maybe it was delivered to someone else?"

"Go see if it was delivered to the common room." I smirk and he pouts his lip out "Please?"

"I'm supposed to be in heat, remember?" Loki frowns, before sighing "And I'm not going to make a fool of myself because you're too lazy to put on some pants."

"Please?" I plead and he sighs, before putting on a pair of sunglasses and a ruffling his hair, before stepping into some slippers, and walking out of the room.

Instantly, I pause the movie and insist "Jarvis, follow Loki and give me eyes and ears." The television flips to a camera.

When Loki reaches the common room, he walks over to Rominoff and asks "Was there a food delivery, here? Thor ordered some food, about an hour ago."

Banner enters the room and Loki tenses, looking him over like a starving wolf, finding a flock of quill.

Rominoff smirks "Why didn't Thor come up to get it. You're obviously not feeling well enough to get out of bed."

A whimper escapes Loki's lips, as he looks Banner over. Finally, he answers "Asleep! Thor is asleep! He fell asleep!"

Banner gives a horrified look, before Loki snarls animalisticly. Rominoff takes hold of Loki's hand and hands him a bag of food "Enjoy."

Loki nods, before walking towards the elevator and pressing the down button over and over again. When it opens, Rogers steps out and Loki growls like a rabid dog. He snaps out of it and shakes his head, before stepping into the elevator and frantically pressing the shut button.

When Loki steps into our room, he hisses "Arse!" As I start to pull the takeaway containers out of the bag, he brushes his hair and pulls off the glasses.

~

The rest of the day is spent in bed, watching Harry Potter. The next day; however, we're almost had.

Loki and I stand in the elevator. I hold a norse crib in my arms, when the elevator opens at Rogers's level.

As he steps in, he frowns "What is that?" Steve asks, looking down at the boat-like wooden crib.

Loki sighs "It's a key holder." He states, confidently and Steve nods as the elevator opens to our level.

When we're alone, I start to put the crib in my old room, but Loki frowns "What are you doing?" I start to explain, but he cuts me off "Fenris will sleep in our room."

Knowing better than to argue, I sit it in our room, next to the windows "How does it look?" I ask.

Loki wraps his arms around my waist "It looks wonderful, Daddy." he rests his head on my shoulder "I can't believe we're going to be parents."

"You'll be a wonderful Zaza." I insist and he shrugs "However, it will be fairly odd. Calling you my little one, and Fenris my babe."

"Well, he shall call you daddy and I shall call you my king, my god, orst my teddy bear." Loki scoffs "You are rather fun to hug."

"I shall call him my buddy, orst my little man." I state, before taking Loki's hand "You, I shall call my little one, prince, princess, my pet, orst my precious little deity."

While I smirk, he snickers "Oh, so that's staying, is it? Am I your precious little deity, my king?"

"Indeed." I smirk, before returning my gaze to the crib "I wonder if he shall be blessed with your magic, or my elemental ability."

"He shall be blessed with one, or the other." Loki states, before shrugging "Or neither. Perhaps he will possess a gift, all his own."

I smirk, before declaring "One thing is for sure." Loki hums and I snicker "We'll have plenty of baby sitters."

"Indeed." Loki speaks softly, before sighing "Nobody will ever pick on him, on Midgard, don't you know?"

"Why is that?" I ask.

"Because, if someone does, they'll meet the wrath of two assassins, a scientist who can transform into a monster of rage, a billionaire, a super-solider, several gods, and a secret service." Loki scoffs and I do the same.

"A plus side." I reply and he hums "We'll need a carseat."

"We'll need to wait on the carseat, and the clothes." Loki sighs, before explaining "There's no telling how big he will be. We might have a womb ripper."

I frown at the statement "A womb ripper?" I ask and he nods "What's that supposed to mean? Womb ripper?"

"After having a baby, a woman heals, but the vagina is never the same." Loki states, before shaking his head "Big baby, loose vagina."

My eyes go large go wide in shock. For a moment, I feel like a dick, because all I can think about, is throwing a hot dog down a hallway "So that's why they say babies are cockblockers."

"No." Loki sighs, before clarifying "It's the lack of sleep." He pats my shoulder "Come along, we have business to attend to."

"Like what?" I ask as Loki releases me to walks towards the bathroom to take a piss "Are we doing something for Fin?"

"Indeed." Loki states as he zips his pants "We're telling Jane and Darcy."

~

"You did what!" Jane screams as we sit on her couch. Oddly enough, her mother keeps wanting to make me tea, for some reason.

"Calm down, Jane!" Darcy insists, before looking to Loki "Are you sure? I mean, every time I'm a day late, I think the same."

"I'm positive." Loki states, before shaking his head "I was positive when the haze of heat cleared."

He snaps a biscuit in half and offers me one half, as I speak "If we are ever in danger, we need a safe place to bring him."

"You want us to be that safe place?" Jane asks and I nod. For a moment, she in shock. Then, she's just silent.

Finally, Darcy senses that Jane will not answer, so she asks "Have you decided on a name for him?"

"Fenris, or Fin." Loki nods, before scoffing "I came up with it. Thor wanted to name him Magni. Such a ridiculous name." (A/N: My name is Magni... just a little joke for me.)

Darcy looks to Jane "Isn't Fin a beautiful name?" Jane nods and Darcy smiles "I bet he would love London."

Jane groans "Fine, we will be his safe place! Just don't leave him here for a year, like you did with me!"