Chapter 45

Loki died for me. Thanos took the reality stone. He was able to retrieve the space stone. Apparently, if you have two pieces, the rest pull together like magnets.

Heimdall died getting Hulk back to Midgard. I got an Axe from Dimitri. And now it sits in Thanos's chest. Thanos snickers "Should have aimed for the head."

As he goes to snap, I roar "No!" but he never does. When my mind slips from the gauntlet, I find a leg hangs over his chest.

"But I did!" Loki growls, before pulling his dagger from Thanos's skull. In an instant, he pulls the gauntlet off of Thanos and plucks off the mind and reality stone.

"You're alive?" I roar and Loki nods as he turns to vision "But, how? I saw you die! I held your body!" anger pings in my chest "I weeped for you!"

He ignores me "Wanda, darling! I know you love Vision!" he shakes her out of her shock as he places the mind stone back in his forehead "Together, we can bring him back! But I need your help!"

She nods through her tears and Loki turns to me "When the spell is done, crame this down my throat!" he tosses me the reality stone "There's a reason I fled! Heimdall made me flee! I will tell you after! Just focus!"

I nod and he turns to drop next Vision's head "Wanda, darling?" he asks and she looks to him "I need you to place your hands on his cheek. If he feels you, it'll give him motive to restart his heart."

She obeys as our friends start to circle around. Vision is surrounded by red and green light as the blue overtakes Loki's hands. Once it raises up his neck and over his face, his magic stops and he flops back.

Instantly, I leap to him and shove the Æster down his throat.

My eyes don't slip from him as Vision awakens and him and Wanda reunite. After an hour, the dark red liquid pours through his veins and he sits up.

His eyes wander around and his clothes have changed, yet again. A grey loincloth and grey shoulderpads. A silver crown wraps around his forehead and protrude little silver horns. His ridged face is absolutely ravishing.

"Loki?" I ask and his red eyes snap to me. He remains quiet for awhile, before I ask "Are you okay?"

"I-i'm sorry." he frowns, before asking "Who are you?" it feels like my heart shatters into a thousand pieces and I can see the hurt on everyone else face.

That is, until Loki starts laughing "I'm just fucking with you! How long was I out?" I scowl at him.

In an instant, I pull him onto me and kiss his forehead "I thought you were gone!" I shake my head "You were gone for an hour."

"An hour?" he asks and I nod, before he darts to the gauntlet and plucking off the soul stone and the time stone "Thor, pluck the power and space stone, then destroy the gauntlet with your axe!"

"Where are you going?" I ask as he digs into his bag to pull out a ball.

"I knew I made this one for a reason!" he snickers, before looking to me "I'm going to save the rest of our friends."

He's gone and back in less than a minute, only with company. Stark, the doctor, a teenager, Drax, Nebula, a girl with antinni, and a pungy guy, step through.

Stark looks to Steve and smiles weakly "Hey Cap."

"Come here." Steve insists, before giving Tony a firm hug "So, how was space?"

"Space was fine." Tony nods and I smirk at that "So, Loki, you made the Titan ball for kicks, or what?"

Loki shakes his head "I was going to kill Thanos, but I could never find the time to go on a suicide mission."

Loki holds up the soul stone "Give me a few moments. I have a hunch." and like that, he's gone again.

After another ten minutes, a portal opens and he and Gamora step through. As she reunites with her friends, he comes to sit next to me "I swooped the stone for her."

I nod, before holding up the power and space stone "What do we do with these?" he smirks mischievously.

~

After an hour behind closed doors, Loki wheels out two chucks of concrete. He smacks the smaller one "In the middle of this, is a vibranium box. Inside that box, is the power stone."

"And the space stone?" Steve asks, causing Loki to turn to the bigger block of concrete, and give a smack.

"Eighteen inch concrete. Inside, is a Malik box. Inside of which, a vibranium box, which holds the space stone."

"Malik box?" The doctor asks and Loki nods "You mean, you managed to make a Malik box in an hour?"

"No." Loki sighs, before shacking his head "I made a Malik box, a couple years back. In case the experiments Ultron did to our son, made him a monster." he shrugs "That didn't happen."

"What's a Malik box?" Quill asks.

"An enchanted lock box." Loki states, before explaining "Once something is in, it stays in, and keeps others out." Loki shrugs "The space stone can move around freely, if called upon correctly. The box stops that."

"Where are we putting them?" Banner asks.

"Power stone will go to the bottom of the deepest ocean." Loki states, before smirking "The space stone... well... Jotunheim is at very big planet. I'm sure I can find some place to put it."