Chapter 44

Later on that night, Hulk and I walk around the castle for a while as Heimdall is taking a bath, and Loki is entertaining the grandmaster "How if Fin?"

"Big." I nod, before snickering "He's four now! And he won't let you forget it!" I smirk, before nudging Hulk "He remembers everything. Like Loki." I state "He misses Uncle Grie."

Fenris called Banner, Uncle Grie, because he would grow big, strong, and green. When we lost Banner, Fenris cried for him. At times, he still does.

Hulk frowns "Hulk misses little god." He shakes his head "But Hulk can't go home. Hulk can't hurt little god, or Natasha."

"You wouldn't hurt Fin." I reassure "His bones are made of steel." I stop him to rest my hand on his shoulder "Natasha is a big girl. She can take care of herself."

He thinks for a minute, before nodding "Hulk wants to go home. Hulk wants to let Banner take over again. Hulk misses friends, despite the one he has made here."

I smile, before my eye catches on flashing lights down a hallway. Innocently, I walk down the hallway, only to be met with a horrid sight.

Loki kneels before the grandmaster. His eyes lock with mine and I'm frozen in shock. After a moment, the door slams shut and I stand in state in shock. Something in me feels oddly interested, yet jealous.

After a few minutes, I walk back towards the Hulk and declare "Were about to get off this planet, are you coming or not?"

"Hulk wants to go home." he states and I nod as Heimdall joins us "Hulk misses little wolf. It's time for Hulk to go home."

Loki walks out and stops to place a glass of water down "That was... terrible." he sighs, before shaking his head "Let's just get out of here."

When we get to the ship depo, I start towards a orange one, but Loki stops me "You don't want to use that one." I give a confused look and he explains "The grandmaster uses it for orgies."

I frown "Have you ever been in it?" He gives a short nod and I ask "Have you ever been in an orgy?"

"Thor, you forget I was imprisoned." Loki states, before scoffing "There isn't anything sexual I haven't done." he shrugs "Besides what is called An Alabama Hot Pocket. Which I never wish to do."

"Vomiting?" I ask and he gives a confused look "Have you ever done anything with vomiting?" I ask and he nods.

"Not my fetish, but I'm not going to shame." Loki states and I frown "What? There's some freaks out there."

"What did you do?" I ask, as he starts towards another ship as I frown "We can't even vomit!" I remind.

"It was a game, okay?" He asks as we stop at a ship. The Hulk and Heimdall climb in as he sighs "Can we drop it?"

I raise my hands in surrender, before he climbs in the ship and I follow.

~

After we set the ship on trace, Loki walks off and I follow. When we reach a separate room, he stops me "Let's make one thing perfectly clear, Thor! I did not have a choice in a lot of the things I have done, sexually!"

I stop him "I just want to know what weird shit you've done. If I need to be cautious about something."

"I've been pissed on!" Loki hisses and I give an odd look "Yeah!" he nods, before pushing me back "You don't want to know!"

"Yes I do!" I declare and he rolls his eyes "Come on, sit down!" I insist, pulling up a chair "Tell me what's happened."

He takes a seat, before sighing "Anything you could possibly think of, has happened to me." he states, before shaking his head "Anything."

I nod, before asking "What stuck with you?" He shrugs, before I change the subject "What turns you on?"

He scoffs, before biting his lip "You already know what turns me on." He snickers "Know that your eye doesn't effect the way I feel for you."

I nod and he smirks "You know, I saw you, watching me. When I was with the grandmaster."

I shrug and he nudges my leg, before sliding out of the seat and kneeling in front of me "Did you like it? Watching me with him." he starts to unbuckle my belt "Did you like seeing me like this, with another man?"

As he pulls my belt, I yank his head back by his hair "You are mine!" I insist and he bites his lip "All mine!"

He hums "Prove it!"

~

As I cover my eye, Loki stares at himself in the mirror. A somber look on his face "What's wrong?" I ask.

He shakes his head, before sighing "Nothing. I'm going to speak to Heimdall." He states, before walking off.

After I dress, I walk through the halls and hear Heimdall and Loki whispering between one another "Thor can't know about this!" Loki whispers.

"He needs to know!" Heimdall insists and Loki sighs "You need to be home, resting! You're this close to loosing it! And you not going to even remember Fenris, let alone him!"

"Or I can take the red pill, and this all goes away!" Loki states, before declaring "But, I'd kill Thor if he wakes me during a bad dream!"

"This isn't about you, anymore, Loki!" Heimdall hisses, before continuing "It's about him! Thor could care less about you possibly hurting him, if he has you, and if he has his son!"

"The Æster is dangerous!" Loki reminds, before asking "What if it kills him? What if I hurt Thor? How could I live with myself?"

I turn the corner "Can the Æster stop your wall from breaking?" I ask and Loki sighs, before looking to Heimdall "No, don't look at him! Look at me!"

Loki looks at me and holds his hands out as if to say 'what do you want me to say'. He sighs "It can."

"Then take it!" I howl, right before the ship jerks to a stop "What the hel?" I ask, before walking towards the window.

Another ship sits right outside. As soon as Loki spots it, he takes in a shakey breath, before whispering in shock "Thanos."