🙄He Cheats On You🙄

(A/N: Y'all I know this took like four years but I was sick. Love that for me. Also Wattpad says that Leo's is about the same word count as Chase and Adam's but his looks very short?)

Adam -

Two days. You weren't new to the idea of being ghosted, a friend of yours had been. However, it was different when you were actually dating someone. You don't straight up ignore the person you are dating for two days. No calls, no text, not even speaking in the hallway at school. Heck, he didn't even sit with you in the cafeteria anymore.

The line was dead silent with you two.

You gazed across the cafeteria, finding him talking to a group of guys and a girl. You weren't gonna lie, the girl was pretty. Very pretty.

And despite the jealousy building up within you, you left it alone. You knew he wouldn't cheat on you.

Welp, weren't you wrong.

The next day, you had had enough. You asked Bree if you could come over. Of course, she told you yes. You needed to talk to Adam.

You didn't walk home with them, though. You had homework, and went home to do that before going to Adam's house. Soon after, though, you went there.

You knocked on the door, but no answer. The door was unlocked, so you walked right on in. Bad idea.

In front of you stood Adam and the girl, their lips pressed together.

"Adam?!"

Adam pulled away from the girl, running towards you. He turned, telling the girl something you didn't comprehend. The girl pouted, crossing her arms.

Adam engulfed you in a hug. You yelled something intolerable, hitting him in the arm, but it's not like he felt it. Stupid bionics.

"Get! Out!" Adam said, sternly.

You thought he was talking to you, and you grew angry, but when the girl ran by you, you realized he wasn't. You were in tears when he let you go from the hug. You look up at him, wiping the tears from your face.

"J-just tell me why. Why would you d–" You started.

"I didn't."

"What?"

"I didn't kiss her. She kissed me. I wouldn't ever cheat on you."

"Promise?"

A goofy grin spread across his face. He held up his pinkie. "I pinkie promise."

Chase -

Without even seeing it, you just knew. Call it a girlfriend's instinct. You just knew.

And sure enough, as any sane person does, you started snooping. Now chase is the smartest man alive, so he knows how to hide stuff. Especially stuff that really needs to be hidden. Like cheating on your girlfriend. However, he was bound to make a mistake at some point. You just hadn't expected him to make it so easy to find out.

You walked into the lab, eyes down on your phone. You were sure this idea would work. Your plan had to work this time. Only you wouldn't need to carry out your plan. You looked up, Chase in a lip-lock with another girl.

"Chase? What the–"

The girl pulls away, smiling sweetly, and disappearing into thin air.

"Chase!" You scream, hot tears streaming there way down your face.

"What?" He looked as if nothing was wrong.

"Chase, you just, that girl."

Chase blinked, and I noticed he was holding his head, like it hurt. "(Y/N), I'm sorry everything is really foggy right now."

"You...Chase, if your gonna cheat on me, at least tell me! Don't lie about it when I catch you!"

Chase blinking again, squinting. "(Y/N)! I'd never cheat on you, why would you say th-" Chase twitched, and quickly resumed his sentence as if nothing happened. "-at? And what do you mean? There wasn't a girl here!"

I momentarily ignored the fact that he cheated on me. "Chase...are you glitching?"

"No! I just kissed you, and then you started screaming and crying and I don't know what's go-" He twitches, then again resumes his sentence. "-ing on."

"That girl, you thought she was me?"

"She is you! What do you mean?"

Leo -

Four weeks had gone by, and you were starting to get highly annoyed. It's one thing to ditch your friends a few times to go hangout with someone else. But to ditch your girlfriend a few times to hang out with another girl is a whole different category of jerk.

You sat on the couch, your fingers playing with your bracelet. You couldn't help but let your mind wander. He had bought you the bracelet a while ago. Not for any reason in particular, not a special occasion or anything. You had just found it in your locker with a sticky-note reading 'cause i luv u.

Bree walked in, snatching you from your thoughts. "Hey." She smiles cheerfully.

"Hi." You said, not matching her cheerful tone.

"I realize what's happening, I think." Bree said.

"Yeah, no, me too. He's cheating on me."

"He's not–no, he—Go talk to him. Ask him about yesterday. Okay? Just do it." Bree said.

"You just quoted Nike." You mutter, trying to get her off track.

"What? No, that's not what I meant. Just do it!"

You giggled at her words, realizing she quoted Nike again. I sighed, walking downstairs to the basement.

"Have fun last night?" I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yeah." He smiled. "Your the best."

"Yeah, okay. And what about the girl you've been sucking up to?"

"There isn't—What do you mean? I was with you yesterday!"

Then Bree walked in. "See? He's brainwashed. Chase and Mr. Davenport are trying to find out how, why, and how to fix him. Until then he's going to keep on thinking that girl is you."