😱Your fear and how he finds out😱

Adam -

You have always had a fear of clowns. When you were young, your parents to you to a Circus. There were clowns dressed in black and white stripes and they had "broken out of jail" except you thought the plot was real. So when the clowns came up the stairs and looks at your with those big, black-rimmed, eyes, and told you to "come play", you were horrified and started bawling your eyes out. Adam took you to the fair one day, and there was a clown. Naturally, you tried your best to dodge going near it. But eventually Adam had spotted it and went over. After Adam left it alone, you stopped clinging to his arm. He laughed at you. "What?" You huffed. "Scared of something?" He chuckles again. "Yeah," You say, then start explaining your fear.

Chase -

You have a fear of heights. You actually didn't know you had a fear for a long time. You were on a diving board and it was very high up. You looked down and you were frozen in place. You literally couldn't move. So your dad had to come and drag you down. Another time, your friend was on a jungle gym. She hung upside-down from a bar, the back of her knee and lower leg was the only thing holding her there. She smiled and urged you on. It wasn't high, but it was off the ground. You still went on. You copied her, but then it was time to leave. You couldn't get back up. You saw that she had basically put her hands under her and straightened her legs, like a handstand and then dropped the rest of her body. You tried doing that but you weren't expecting the impact to be so hard and collapsed on the ground, almost breaking your arm. Chase found out when he was taking you in a tall building. The room you were supposed to meet someone in was on the 10th floor. And you were terrified. You gripped Chase so hard when you exited the elevator that he was practically carrying you. He finally asked what was wrong and you told him.

Leo -

Your fear is that you can't find your way out, of basically being lost and alone. When you were small, you and your sibling went on an attraction at a theme park. It was basically a maze with multiple stories, all of them off of the ground. Even the first floor. You were only on the second floor when someone in the staff called everyone down because there was a thunderstorm coming. There was only one problem. Through the whole thing, you had decided to follow your sibling. Only they had been quicker at navigating it and had left you behind. All the kids had gotten off of the attraction, but you were lost and alone. You sat there for a while, crying and thinking about how you would never get to write a Will and how you wanted your cousin to have your stuffed animals, all the while he staff was telling you where to go. Turns out the staff hardly knew because there were dead ends everywhere. Soon, finally, your sibling had had enough of them and jumped over the gate and led you through. It was the scariest 15 minutes of your life. Leo found out when he took you to a corn maze, but you refused to enter. You told him and he just smiled. You finally went in after he said he would hold your hand the whole way through.

(A/N) The sad thing is all of these things happened to me. Except the finding out thing. Yeah, I know, the clown thing is weird because I know the plot the clowns were doing wasn't real. But clowns are freaking scary. I also have a thantophabia (fear of losing someone you love) because of something I did/said to someone who was dying with cancer. And I have claustrophobia (fear of small, cramped, closed-in spaces) because of a dream and because I got locked in a closet (the door locked while I was playing hide and seek) and something fell and so I couldn't move for like 20 minutes until someone found me. So yeah, I have a pretty eventful life.