Other Books

HEELLLOOO JELLYBEANS,

Alas, she is alive!

Indeed she is, and she is back with some extremely exciting news!

You've been asking for it and I obliged, and I am thus publishing my 3rd book from the Walker series, STARRING NONE OTHER THAN....

Drum roll please....

ELLIE WALKER!

And here it is, a small preview from my brand new book 'Changing Tune'

Book 3 from the Walker series

Ellie Walker had just gotten her heartbroken when she accidentally signed up to audition to be the lead guitarist in a rock band.

An only boy rock band.

After surprisingly being accepted into the band, Ellie embarks on the craziest, most adventurous journey of her life. She meets new people, makes new friends, and her life is turned completely upside down.

Starting from the day she first meets the band's lead singer Blake Wright.

*****

Till the end of the world:

Book 2 from the Walker series

"I'll always be here, till the end of the world."

When Maya Walker finds nothing to do one fine summer day, she finds no other solution but to hang out with her ex best friend, and neighbor, Leo Carpenter.

Leo Carpenter is what people would call a popular kid. He is kind, funny, and has the looks that can melt any girl's heart.

It only takes one summer for two people to reconnect and become best friends, but their friendship is soon threatened when they go back to school, making the two of them ask where this friendship is truly leading them.