Without you- A Riker Lynch love story.

Hey guys this is my second Fanfiction story!! I plan to do a love story for each member of the band and Ry! Cool so on with the story....

Jessie's POV:

I woke with a start. I was all sweaty and my heart was racing. Glancing over at Rydel I quietly climbed out of bed. Grabbing a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a grey top and my leather jacket, I made my way to the bathroom. I stripped off my pyjamas and showered. I let the water run over my skin a little longer. I sighed and shut of the water.

Slipping into my cloths I threw my hair in a high ponytail and sat on my bed. "Jess?" I heard Rydel mumble.

"Mhmm?" I replied. She sat up and turned the light on. She shot me a worried glance and climbed over to my bed. "You look upset wanna talk?"

I sighed, i knew i would have to tell her sooner or later, though i wished it was later.. " Delly, fine I'll tell you" we repositioned our selves making sure we were comfy before I continued. "I.. I think I have crush on Riker" She squealed clapping her hands.

"that's SO cute!" I blushed. We chatted for a while then she went to shower and change. I wandered downstairs to the kitchen. Riker was up and making breakfast, "hey Riker" I said softly sliding into a seat. He turned round, staring at me with his big brown eyes. Smiling he walked over to me with a plate of pancakes.

"Hey Jess, hungry?" he asked placing the food in front of me. I nodded and began to eat. He was a great cook, these pancakes where amazing! Chuckling he sat down next to me. I finished my food quickly and put my plate in the sink. "Jess, you've changed since you first came here" I turned round confused. "What do you mean?" I asked sitting back down.

"Well, when you first got here you where shy and timid. You kept to yourself, not wanting to play with any of us. Yeah granted you where five but still. You use to wear little tops with cartoons on them and skirts. Now you wear ripped jeans and dark cloths. What happen J?" He asked. He was right, i had changed. But I had my reasons. The memories came flooding back:

"Mummy? Daddy?" Little five year old me called out. There was no reply from either of them. I wandered round the house. Everything was gone, only my things remains. Mummy and daddy had left me. I cried, sitting on the edge of the stairs. Why would they leave me? Wasn't I a good daughter? I cried till i couldn't cry anymore, then fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of barking. Running to the back garden I found a small, brown Beagle puppy, trapped under the decking. "OH!" I cried rushing forward to help it. When I managed to free it-or him as i found out-I carried him back into the house and set him down on the carpet. "I'm going to call you Paws" I said stroking his little head. "Mummy and daddy are going to love you!" Then i remembered mummy and daddy weren't here anymore, i broke down crying again.

Paws crawled into my lap, licking up the tears. Smiling i stood up and ran to the kitchen. I found a bit of ribbon and tied it round his neck for a lead. "Stay" I instructed running up to my room. I stuffed my teddy and some cloths into my backpack. Then grabbed my money pot. I emptied all my money onto my bed. I counted it to the best of my ability, I had about $25. Enough to get to my Auntie Judie's house in L.A. I lived bout 24 hours away from her.

I grabbed Paws and started down the road. I slept in bus stops, only stopping for food or to use a toilet. I made it to my Aunties house in two days (I was five, I didn't have lots of energy) I slowly knocked on the door, no answer. No, She couldn't be gone! She was the only one left! I sat down on the door step crying. Paws whimpered next to me.

That was when I met Riker, Rydel, Rocky, Ross and Ryland. Riker was six, Rydel was five, Rocky was four, Ross was three and Ryland was two. They found me crying and brought me into their house. Stormie said I could stay and so could Paws. Rydel became my best friend and sister. Riker always looked after me, there was something about him that i loved.

That was fourteen years ago, I had lived with them all my life. We were family, I loved them and they loved me. "Oh well I guess I got tough?" I replied. He shrugged, clearing his plate away. That wasn't the truth at all. I changed because my parents didn't love me, I changed because I needed to start fresh. I changed because of all the bullying. "Well, i liked you then, you where cute. Not that I don't like you now! I mean your gorgeous now!" He blushed. Luckily Rydel came in before i could reply.

"Hey you two." She said winking at me. Riker noticd and shot me a look, i just rolled my eyes.

Rikers POV:

Oh lord! I just told Jess that I thought she was gorgeous! She was going to find out that I like her! Luckily Rydel came in before she could reply. "Hey you two" She said winking at Jess, I noticed and shot J a look. She just rolled her eyes, confused i walked into the living room.

I flopped down onto the couch. My eyes fluttered shut after a while. "ROCKY GET BACK HERE!" Ross shouted. My eyes snapped open to reveal Rocky rushing out the back door, Ross hot on his heals. I stood up and followed them. "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON?!" I shouted. Ross had cornered Rocky between the shed and fence. Ross looked round, Rocky shot me a pleading look. "He.Broke.My.Phone!!" he shouted.

"What? Why?" I turned to Rocky. Ross snarled backing him back up against the fence.  

"I didn't mean to!" Rocky cried holding his hands up in defence. Ross shook his head muttering under his breath. "What happened? Ross calm down" Ross took a deep breath.

"I was texting Kate, and then he," he jerked a thumb at Rocky. "grabbed it. I tried to get it back but he held it above his head. I tackled him and he threw it at the wall!" he finished. I looked at Rocky and gave him my 'is-this-true?' he nodded. I sighed. "Right, Ross back away from Rocky. Rocky say sorry and go out and get him a new phone" Ross took a couple steps back.  

"Sorry dude... Let's go get you a new phone?" he said. Ross nodded and stalked off into the house. Rocky followed shouting a quick thanks over his shoulder. Shaking my head I headed back to the living room.

Rydel and Jess where sitting on the sofa watching some fashion show. "Really? I was planning to snooze" I said falling Into a lounge chair. "Hey we wanted to watch this, you have a bedroom" J said. I groaned and stood up. As I walked by I lightly punched J's arm. "OW!" she joked pouting. I ruffled her hair and darted up the stairs. Shutting my door I dived on my bed. It was early but I was shattered. I hadn't slept last night, I stayed up writing new songs for our album. I stripped down to my boxers and eventually fell asleep.