◦HAND-TO-HAND COMBAT

"hey sorry about chico." maria apologized as she walked along side with marcus. smiling as she turned around looking down to marcus' horribly tied belt. she adjusted it, yanking hard on it subtly pulling marcus closer. "look i know you're crazy or whatever, but you shouldn't mess with him." maria warned being dangerously close to him as she looked up to him through her eyelashes.

"maybe you shouldn't date such an asshole." marcus exclaimed as maria moved marcus' hand on her waist in the correct place, holding his other wrist she looked marcus in the eye with a blank stare. "it's complicated." marcus' attention went to saya flipping a dude over with ease. "girl's always go for dickheads?" maria turned around meeting his stare at saya as she was flipped by the dude.

"guy's always go for girl's they can't have." maria looked behind marcus seeing willie and reyna partnered up. reyna let out grunts as she let her knee go up into willie's gut several times. making willie hunch over. only for him to tackle her to the ground. marcus looked behind him and was watching amused and turned back to maria, looking over her to see billy's arm get broke by vicktor. the group that had kidnapped him yesterday was getting their asses handed to them.

"is anyone going to help him?" marcus gulped. "bogus move. should have elbow-knee escaped into triangle and size doesn't matter." maria looked up to marcus who's eyes didn't move from the injured. maria giggled, grabbing ahold of marcus' face turning his attention to her.

"so, it's clear that we don't want to look like pussies but someone is going to have," reyna dodged willie's strike, "is going to have to give up and tap out."

reyna threw the side of her forearm into his gut, thigh and then neck. willie just shook his head. "i'm not losing to the girl, but i'm not hitting no girl." reyna regret picking the boy as a partner. rolling her eyes, she threw herself to the ground with a fake moan, she tapped the floor. earning looks from many as she got up straightening herself.

"and now you owe me." reyna declared with a grin only for willie to roll his eyes as she walked away , joining the side of saya. "he challenged chico over her, in the hallway." reyna informed the tattooed girl turned to her with a sigh. "yeah spooky hasn't come to me about it yet. but i'll give you word when he does."

both of the girls turned to maria flipping marcus between her thighs with a grin on her face and marcus returning one. reyna shook her head, saya turned back to her. and both of them began to walk away. they knew they had to tell maria at some point that marcus was saya's pledged but they didn't know how.

◦GRUB TIME

chico's eyes didn't leave from marcus for the majority of lunch, even when spooky and reyna sat next to him. he engaged in conversations without looking at them. reyna turned her head, looking maria to do something. but she was too afraid to. she didn't like starting anything with him. spooky looked to reyna who avoided his eye, knowing what he wanted. what he was going to ask. "chico, you falling for the new el canalla?" spooky laughed, others joining along.

"maybe so. if he didn't already fall for my girl maybe we could be a thing." chico retorted, reyna looked over to maria who swallowed her food carefully and then to the back of marcus. spooky's laughed died down as reyna slightly pushed his arm. "teach him a lesson then." spooky shrugged causing reyna to kick him under the table.