ღ Chapter 18 ღ

Ramon

"You need to meet my parents."

I took the phone from my ear and looked at it crazy. Like if someone just told me that Freddy and Jason were seen together happily talking and laughing. Now that would be some real crazy shit if that happened.

"You want me to meet your what???" I asked.

"My parents want to meet you. So please turn the car around and drive back to my house." Rosey plead to me.

"Babe, are you serious? I need to go change first." I said looking down at my basketball shirt and wife beater.

"No baby, don't. If my parents can't accept you as you are then too bad. I love you and no one will change that." Rosey said into the phone. My baby was a true ride or die and I love her for it.

"I love you Rosalina." I said into the phone smiling.

"I love you more Ramon now hurry back. Text me when you get here." she said giggling. I replied back with an "ok" and we hung up. As I did a U-turn back to her house I composed myself to the drama that I was about to arrive to.

Rosey

I closed my eyes tightly as I opened the door to see Ramon looking at me in all his sexiness. I was scared. Scared at what my parents will do when they saw him. Scared what Ramon's and I future held. I was scared.

I grabbed his hand and brung him to the living room where my parents and even my little brother were waiting. I saw Ramon do a cross on his chest and I chuckled lightly. I find it amazing that he can still act silly during a time like this.

As we walked into the living room, our finger intwined. I watched as shock developed on my parents face when they took a look at Ramon's face.

"Rosey, who in the world is this?" my mother asked frantically as she stood up and faced me with mock horror on her face.

"Mum, this is my boyfriend and baby's father Ramon." I said quietly with my head raised high. I wasn't embarrassed. I love Ramon and I'll tell the whole world if I have to.

"How could you Rosey? Do you not know how much shame you brought on to this family. Do you realize people at church don't look at us the same anymore. Why couldn't you go for a guy more like Michael but instead of taking out the trash you wanna make it valuable." she said looking at me in pure disgust.

"First of all mum, Ramon is not trash. You don't even know him to judge him like that. I'm sorry that this is happening so fast but I love Ramon and I love you guys. And how dare you say I would be better off with Michael. Did you know he tried to assualt me when you let him come over. Not once but twice!" I yelled out.

"He did no such thing. Michael isn't like that." she said.

"Mum, who the hell are you to tell me what he did to me. You weren't there!! You couldn't possibly know!" I shouted in frustration. I felt Ramon tighten his hold on my hand.

"Calm it Rosey. I know everyone's upset but that doesn't mean you can talk to your mother like that." my dad said finally rising from his chair.

"I'm sorry dad. I'm just frustrated. Why do I have to be the one getting yelled at for being in love. I know I messed up when I got pregnant but I can't undo that. I'm sticking by the baby and Ramon no matter what."

"Well don't think your going to be staying under this roof. Why don't you go live with your little boyfriend." my mother said.

"Excuse me ma'am. With no disrespect for a woman of the lord you are very judgemental. And I don't believe our God has ever been judgemental. I plan to one day marry Rosey and maybe even have more kids. Whether you want to be in our lives or not that's up to you." Ramon said wrapping his arm around my hips and bringing my closer to his side.

"Just get your things to go." she said turning her back to us and walking away into the kitchen. I looked down at my brother who was listening the whole time with tears in his eyes. I unwrapped myself from Ramon's grip and walked towards him with my arms open. He flung his little body to mines as we hugged. I was mostly going to miss my little brat of a brother.

"I love you Rosey. Can I come and visit you and the baby one day?" he asked.

"I love you too Ronald. Yes, you can come over anytime. We don't mind just make sure you take care of yourself and mum. Okay?" I said wiping his tears with my thumb. He nodded his head and we hugged longer until I let him go and faced my father.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck buring my face in his chest and cried silently as he rubbed my back fatherly.

"I have an account made for you with money stored in it for you and the baby. I put all the information in your bags. I'm sorry about the way I acted earlier I just didn't want to lose my baby girl. I love you Rosey Posey." he said making me chuckle.

"Thank you daddy, I love you too and I'm sorry for how things have been going. Just make sure you tell mum I love her." I said as we let go of each other slowly.

As I directed Ramon to where my bags were. I watched my mum drink coffee as if she was unaffected by me leaving. I wanted to so badly say 'Hey mum you just got punked!' but I knew it was no prank it was reality.

"Rose, all of your bags are in my car." Ramon said coming up behind me and wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I nodded my head as we slowly walked out of the house. I didn't want to look back. I couldn't, I wouldn't be able to if I wanted to.

As Ramon started the car I looked out of the window and stared at the house I grew up in. The house with so many good times and bad times. I felt Ramon reach over and grasp my hand.

"I'm sorry Ro-"

"Don't say your sorry Ramon," I said cutting him off. "Because I'm not sorry that I fell in love with the most wonderful guy in the world. So please stop saying sorry baby. It takes two to tango." I said leaning over and kissing him. He smiled and pulled out of the drive way.

Even though this is a sad day for me. I feel like my life is now beginning.