ღ Chapter 9 ღ

Ramon

The club was crazy tonight. I walked in with my white girl by my side. She looked fine as hell too. She had on a grey designer chic animal print sexy strap with pockets cocktail dress. It showed all her curves and I was getting a hard on just looking at her.

We walked into VIP and I saw Jason talking to some dude. I better know this nigga or else we goin' have a serious problem. I just hate random niggas' being in my VIP spot.

"What's up Jason? Who is this?" I said pointing to the caramel skin guy sitting next to him.

"Come on you seriously don't remember this nigga?" he asked in disbelief. When I thought about it his face looked familiar but I still couldn't remember where I seen him.

"Naw I think I seen yo face though I just can't remember where" I say stating my thoughts.

The dude stood up, shook his head and started laughing. I looked around and ain't see shit that was funny.

"So you don't remember Patrick David?" he said.

OH! Now I know who this nigga is. Man me and Pat go way back.

"Damn I knew I seen that nugget head somewhere" I said giving him a man hug.

"Haha nigga you is so funny" he said sarcastically.

"You know I'm just messing with you man. But was good? Ain't seen you in a while."

"Yeah I was gone for a minute but I'm back now and I'm looking to get in the business with you" he said seriously.

I nod my head and motion for him to take a seat. There were two couches with a table in between. Rosey and I on one couch and Jason and Patrick on the other one.

"So you sure you okay to do this? Cause I ain't tryna put you in and you get scared nigga" I said seriously.

"I can handle it nigga"

"Okay then I got this brick that I need you to handle. And if you can handle that then I'll put you on"

"Okay bet" he said.

"Oh I almost forgot. Patrick this my girl Rosey. Rosey this Patrick. We go way back" I said emphasing way.

"Nice to meet you Patrick" she said shyly. I mentally rolled my eyes at her shyness.

"Nice to meet you Rosey" he said.

"ROSEY!" a female voice yelled out.