ღ Chapter 16 ღ

Rosey

*4 weeks later*

I ran to the bathroom for the third time today. my stomach has been killing me this whole week. Last weekend my mum made a mexican suprise so I'm guessing it's just a stomach virus.

When I got back home that week Michael didn't say anything to my parents. But my mum grounded me for being sassy on the phone.

I wiped my mouth and went to brush my teeth. I grabbed my back pack and walked downstairs where they were having breakfast.

"OH ROSEY! You are so pale sweetie. Are you feeling alright?" my mum asked rushing over to me and feeling my forehead.

"I'm fine mum just a little sick." I said weakly sitting down across from my dad.

"Just a little sick? Your staying home and I'm taking you to the doctors." she said going on her phone and making me an appointment.

"Okay mum," I said slowly eating my breakfast. After breakfast I got dressed and layed down on my bed.

I needed to talk to Ramon he always makes me feel better.

"What's up baby? Why ain't you in school?" he asked picking up on the second ring.

After I saw Ramon in his gang mood I didn't mind. To me he is the same guy I gave my virginity to and the same guy I'm head over heels in love with.

"I'm not feeling well so my mum's making me stay home so she can take me to the doctors." I said resting my head on my soft pillow laying down.

"You know what doctor you need to see?" he said.

"What doctor would that be?"

"Doctor Ramon, I heard he gives GOOD doses of medicine." he said emphasizing good. I started laughing at his silliness.

"Rosey lets go!" my mum yelled from downstairs.

"I have to go Ramon, bye, I love you." I said quickly hanging up and slowly rushing down the stairs.

"Lets go child your slower than me and I'm thirty-nine years old."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"When was your last period Rosaline?" the doctors asked jotting down things on the computer.

"Um, I can't really remember," I said swinging my feet back and forth.

"When were you last sexually active?" the doctor asked.

"Why are these questions being asked? We just came here to see what's wrong with my daughter. This has nothing to do with her having sex because she's not." my mother said.

The doctor looked at me giving me that look that says 'I know what you been up to.' She cleared her throat and turned her attention to my mum. "Well, may you step out of the room while I continue with my patient,"

My mothers eyes grew wider as she started at the doctor in distaste. "No I may not this is my daughter and if I want to stay in the room then I have every right to. Now Rosey tell this woman you are not or never will be sexually active." My mother said as her and the doctor stared me down.

"I-I-I'm...um,I" I continued to stutter because I had no words to get out of this.

"Rosey, I am not playing with you. Tell her. NOW!" my mum said inching closer to me. I sighed and lowered my head as the tears escaped my eyes.

"You are aren't you." she said more as a statement then a question. "Is she pregnant doctor?" my mum asked with no emotion in her voice.

"Yes," the doctor said softly. "Three and a hlaf weeks."

I fidgeted with my hands as the tears continued. I can't believe I was going to have a child. I was so dead if I even made it out of this doctor's office.

My mum gave off an uneasy chuckle then I suddenly felt the hardest slap on my cheek making me fall off my chair and onto the floor.

"You disgusting slut! How dare you get pregnant. Who's the father Rosey? Is it Michael?" she asked. I shook my head as I continued to hold onto my cheek.

"I can't even stand to look at you right now. Find your own way home." she said as she stormed out of the room.

"Are you okay Miss? Do you need me to call you transportation?" the doctor asked. I ignored her and gathered my things and hurried out of the doctors office. I felt like a zombie walking out of the doctors office. I can't believe my mother just left me like that.

I can't believe I'm pregnant.