Special Chapters: Valentine

Waking up in the morning, it is Thursday and it won't be a reason for Eunha to wake up early in the morning.

But today, it is different. She wakes up early in the morning, expecting something from her dearest boyfriend Jeon Jungkook, reaching her hand towards the nightstand, grabbing her mobile phone.

As expected, there are tons of texts. Maybe from friends are there too.

One by one she opens it. They are not only expressing Happy Valentine to her but also boasting about about how they get the very very special treatments from each boyfriend.

It only makes Eunha anticipates more and more. Lower and lower she gets, more and more texts from her friends' are read. Her excitement is on top of her brain that it couldn't be utter in words. Her fingers and body skipping a little on the bed.

Her friends' special treatments has her envious and her hope is higher than ever that Jungkook will give her heart an amazing flight.

Because, it is their very first Valentine.

But it hits her, really really hard. After the texts from SinB had been read, there's nothing left. She tries to scroll down but all the texts are read and it comes to an end, cannot being scrolled down again.

Okay, she tries to calm down because maybe another surprises await for her. She gets up and prepares herself for college.

💜💜💜

SinB and Yuju are having an endless chats about how their boyfriends do the surprises and here Eunha is. Could only be a good listener for her friends but as the time passes, she gets more and more annoyed. It just that, Jungkook is absent for class today and she doesn't get any remark from Jeon Jungkook.

The break time passes and each of them part ways to where they belongs. What irritates Eunha more is. Her friends don't even give the chance for her to nag and continue boasting.

She kicks and slides the door open, taking a seat. Before she sits, a text written down.

It's Valentine! Don't be sad and get out from the class through the door behind.

Now what trick this person plays on her. She throws the paper randomly and rests her head on the table before lecturer arrives.

Time passes and Eunha is being disturbed by the continuously coming texts. She pulls the phone out of the drawer harshly and a paper follows under.

Don't ignore this text:(

Again. Eunha throws it away and tries to look up her phone carefully. An unknown number.

Like. Seriously?

It is spamming her to go up to the rooftop. Annoyed, Eunha excuses herself and goes to the rooftop.

I purple U

A love sticky note is stuck at the door and Eunha grows more curious but she will not put hopes that Jungkook is behind the door. She doesn't want to have false hope.

The rooftop is decorated way too romantic and this is so not Jeon Jungkook. He has ever told her that the last time he does cringey things to Eunha is the time he asked her out and that will definitely be the very last time.

There is petals of various flowers on the floor but most of them are blown by the wind.

It won't be Jungkook and it's an unknown number that texts me. This boy surely works hard for his girl and I shouldn't ruin a moment

Eunha thinks and gets ready to go back.

"Jung Eunha!"

She turns back and halts her movement in opening the door.

"Are you going to ignore my romantic hard work after ignoring my sticky notes?"

Jeon Jungkook.

Eunha turns around and Jungkook has already carried a box of chocolate and a big bouquet of roses.

"Wh-What?"

Eunha flatters herself and is damn confused. Is that unknown number actually Jungkook.

"Jung Eunha! I P U R P L E Y O U !!" Jungkook let it out loud and walks toward Eunha, handing out the gifts he prepares.

"Why are you so quiet? Yah, at least talk, I am so embarrassed right now" nags Jungkook and holds Eunha's dumb face in between his big palms.

"Jeon Jungkook! You jerk" blurts Eunha and hugs Jungkook, circling his waist. Jungkook is indeed blank, so blank that his face is so priceless. It's just that, is this a girlfriend supposed to react upon her boyfriend romantic surprises?

"Don't you like it?" asks Jungkook hesitating.

Eunha alienates herself away from Jungkook and stares at those shining pretty eyes and replies, "I like it? Damn it, I love it Jeon Jungkook"

She then tiptoes due to her height and hugs Jungkook. Hugging him that showing no one can have him other than her. Jeon Jungkook is Jung Eunha's, only hers!

They part away and both of them stareat each other. Head slowly leaning in, closing the gaps but heck the phone call distracts everything.

"Oh my god"

Jungkook pulls away and faces another side. Damn, it's so embarrassing even though they are seeing each other quite a while now.

"Hello?--Oh Shit! I'll be back!" Eunha hangs up after the epic cursing.

"Oh my. I've just got myself in a big deep hole. I forget that I've been in toilets for like 20 minutes now. Bye Jungkook, I love you!"

The cancelled kiss is changed as a short peck from Eunha on Jungkook's lips on term to apologize of ruining the moment.

Small gift from me❣️
I hope you like it😚

Don't forget to support my third book, Fingertip :)