Chapter 22

Yerin's POV

I'm so dizzy and this Mr.Ahn make me feel it more!

When will this end?!

My happy tummy was now growling.

Oh God end this for me!!

Kring Kring

Oh God!!!I Love You So Much.

I walked to the canteen and was ready to eat.

"Unnie!!I'll buy my food ahead!"

Sowon unnie nodded and me.In no time,I've arrived in the line of students who queued for food.

I walked and looked at the menu.Today they served kimchi fried rice again.

Should I have it?

I've been always eating it.What if I got sorethroat and then sick?

Solved it later.I would better cheer my upset tummy up.

I got what I wanted and then my eyes darted everywhere,looking for some vacant seats.

But..

"Yah Kim Taehyung!I'm so gonna kill you!"

And he just stuck his tongue out.
He just took my plate of kimchi fried rice away!

I growled loudly and I didn't care about my surroindings.All that I care was the continuously singing sound in my stomach.

I walked again and I have to queue again

Finally It was my turn.

The food-giver gave me a questioning look and I just smiled it away.Sure he will question this.Why did I ask for a plate again.

I'm afraid he will think me as weird.

I quickly took and protected my meal from upcoming attack.

I found my friends and sat along them.

"Uh..What take you so long?"SinB asked

"Someone stole my plate and I had to order it again"and then I glared at the monster in front me.

He gave me a 'what' look and I was like 'Wtf.How can he act so innocent'

"Ah...I understand now.."I looked at the one who was talking beside him.

"This friend is the one who stole her plate.No wonder he got his food fast"

Now I'm glaring at him too.

"Ah!Don't tease them Hobie hyung.They're just having a love quarrel"I rolled my eyes at Jungkook and continued my eat.

"Guys where is Eunha?"Yuju asked

Ok.Where was that little bunny girl.

"She's talking to someone and she asked me to head here first"Umji stated.

"Who?"I asked

"Annyeong chingu!"Suddenly she popped out.

"What take you so long??"Jin oppa asked.

"Hehe...I'll explain later"

"Ya!!Haesoo here!here!"she waved her hand at--

Wtf was Eunha doing?!

All of us looked at her confused
"Um...Umm..."she stuttered

"Spill it out.You'll be okay"

"I'm so sorry with what I've done..I'm just too obsessed...and I will try to move on now"She lowered her head

I can see Taehyung rolled her eyes and Jungkook just like didn't give a damn to care.

"I-I was really sorry especially to you,Yuju.Will u guys forgive me?"

Then Eunha give a I-will-explain-so-just-forgive-her-now look.

Eunha's POV

"Spill it out now!"

All of them glared at me.

Right now the boys were here too,just because they wanted a live version of my story.

I sighed.

"Yesterday SinB told me about Haesoo tried to push Yuju off stairs,didn't you?"I pointed at Sinb and she nodded.

"I didn't know why but I felt like talking to her and yeah.I didn't know how but we become friends"

"So what about Riah and Seora?" Yerin unnie asked.

"Seora was close to Haesoo more than Riah.Because. Riah kind of ordering people around so Seora will be fine and I don't know about that Riah.She is the mastermind after all."

"I'll go upstair"I continued

I started to pack my things and ready to take a bath.

16 minutes later

I went out from the bathroom and suddenly something wrapped around my waist and when I turned back it's Jungkook.

"Wht the heck are you doing?!"I slapped his hand

"You're jealous,aren't you?"he pinched my nose.

"And now what the heck are you talking about?!And where are the others?"

"First of all,they are going out to buy food"

"So why they're going out together?It's just food and they were too big for being kidnapped"

"Aish!My baby here is mad"

"I'm not your baby.Quit flirting and let me go"

He just laughed and I glared at him

"Now back to the topic,you're jealous,are you?"

"What the--For what?"

"Yeah, last time when RiAh backhugged me and kiss me on the cheek and I can see that you're pissed"

Oh that one.

(A/N:Since this is a remake and I'm lazy to flashback so just pretended thta you know<3)

"I am not"

"Yes you are"

I rolled my eyes and walked off

There was no point in talking to him any longer.