Chapter 27 pt.1//Rearrangement

"Get up!!"Sowon yelled at all of her dongsaengs.

"Arghhh.. What the--Uh,unnie?!"SinB smiled innocently and totally acted like she wasn't going to curse at someone who had just pulled her warm lovely blanket.

"Look at your watch and get ready in 25 minutes.Don't make excuses by saying that the toilet is being used!For God's sake,we have three here.I'll go downstairs and make some breakfast"

SinB smirked at her other room mates who was Choi Yuju.

"Yuju unnie!!!Wake up!!We're going to be late!!!"She pulled Yuju's blanket.

Yuju was astonished by the word late as she quickly woke up and sat down,rubbing her left eyes.

Both of them walked to the other room and started to wake them up

"GUYS!WAKE UP!!SOWON UNNIE HAS LEFT US AND NOW IT IS 10!SO GET YOUR ASS UP!!"Yuju with her high pitched voice yelled.

Without any denial,one by one they started to take a bath and prepare for school

Eunha looked at her phone and glared at Yuju.

"What the hell?!It was just 8 in the morning!!"

Yuju made a peace sign and went back to her room.

"Uh?unnie you're done?"Umji asked Yerin who was done preparing and now she was curling her hair to be wavy

"Yeah!Now it's your turn.Everyone is done except you and Eunha.
________________

"Guys are you done?"Umji and Yerin popped their heads inside the others' room

"Yeah!We're all done"Yuju cheered

"Yuju and I will go down first!Kaja Princess Choi!"SinB hooked up Yuju and ran down

Sowon was preparing them breakfast.It was 2 pieces of eggs and a sausage with one slice of toasted bread.

"Heol.Daebak" Yuju and SinB said in unison

"Let's eat we have 35 minutes to go!!" the motherly Sowon explained.The others joined down and ate theirs.
__________________

"Annyeong!!!"Jhope said.

Jin quickly made his way to his beautiful girlfriend."Did you sleep well?"

Sowon hummed in response and continued "Did you?"

Jin nodded "Of course!"He kissed Sowon's cheek and warpped his arm around her shoulder.

"Ehm..Did you just forget that we're here?"Taehyung asked and pouted

"Just admit that you envy us"He rolled his eyes and walked to his girlfriend.

They walked along with their partner and leaving both Jungkook and Eunha alone

Again.

"Looks like we have to go in together" Jungkook chuckled.

Eunha just rolled her eyes and made her way to the classroom with Jungkook tailed behind.

Eunha stopped before entering the class and turned half of her body and whispered.

"Stop being so obvious"She winked at him.

Jungkook was so flustered that he didn't know behind him there was a volcano ready to explode anytime.

The science teacher went in with a smile plastered on her face.It's their form teacher, Mrs.Ahn.

"As you know this is the joined class for the transfered students during these 3 years right?"

"Yes"They said in unison but showing no interest in it.

"Well since this class was the combination of so many lines,the principal finally decide to seperate it!!"

She said happily which wasn't a good news for the boys and the girls. Every of them are now widening their eyes.

"You can see the list at bulletin board and of course those lines will be from other classes too"

The reccess has come and all students enlivened all the bulletin boards at school.

92 line

Ahn Jaebin
Byul Hee
Jung Haneul
Jang Jaehee
Kang Bo Mal
Kim Seokjin
...
Yoo Baekho

93 line

Bae Jinyoung
Go Bora
Han Jieun
Han Yoomi
Min Yoongi
Park Anha
Park Yeohwan
...
Xenon Kim

94 line

Lee Hanseol
Song Minki
Ji Jackson
Hong Minna
Hong Manna
Jung Hoseok
...
Min Sora

95 line

Kim Taehyung
Kim Sojung
Min Hara
Joo Baeji
Bae Jiho
Baek Mari
Park Jimin
Lee Haesoo
....
Yoo Jisil

96 line

Jung Yerin,
Min Halla
Lee Yora
Park Taeho
Park Minji
Han Seora
..
Ko Ji

97 line

Baek Riah
Jeon Jungkook
Jung Eunbi
Choi Yuna
Park Haera
Kang Minjae
...
Seunghwan

98 line

Hwang EunBi
Han Mwena.
Kang SeulHee
Kim Yewon
Kim Dobee
Joo Nakyung
...
Song Lala

Edited