Chapter 2

<<<<<< | PREVIOUSLY | >>>>>>>

I was on my phone for the whole 5 minutes until I heard a cold voice calling my surname that sent chills to my whole body

" Ms. Son i think u need to read the handbook first~ and give me your phone NOW! "

-_-_-_-Chapter 2-_-_-_-

" Ms. Son i think u need to read the handbook first~ and give me your phone NOW! "

Everyone was startled when a cold voice suddenly echoed through out the whole room.

Hearing the voice made the students tremble even the teacher .

"Ah shit, that cute cub will be dead. Pray for her. "

" Uh oh, The ice queen is here "

Because everyone knows that Myoui Mina don't like a person who breaks her rules or worse.

And they all know that the smol bean is in danger. Chaeyoung nervously glance at the person who called her.

It was the girl from the gate 

/ Ah shit, Am I in trouble? / Chaeyoung thought.

Gossips were now heard everywhere like:

" Ooohhhh~ seems like she will face the wrath of the president "

" Poor girl "

But Chaeyoung only ignored them because Chae is only focused to the girl who looks like a BOMB READY TO EXPLODE.

" Ms. Son follow me we are going to talk about this and ALL OF YOU SHUT UP! "
Mina said with her unusual loud voice

Because of that Chaeyoung jolted up from her seat and quickly went to Mina who was now starting to walk.

Luckily it was class hours that's why students are in their classrooms or else gossips can be heard.

Chaeyoung's eyes were only on the ground feeling embarrassed for what she did and probably hurt because of what have the students said.

Opening the door and immediately went in without saying anything to her.

How rude.

Then she decided to follow Mina.

When she entered the office she saw papers neatly stacked books that are organized in the bookshelf.

Then there's Mina who is already sitting on her chair.

" Ms. Son please take a seat. As you can see, I gave you a handbook at the campus' gate right? " Mina coldly said while scanning something on the handbook.

Chaeyoung can only nod her head because she feel nervous and embarrassed.

Mina then look at Chaeyoung because she didn't hear a reply and that time she realized the smaller girl's beautiful face.

" U-uh Miss Son, you broke the
Fifth rule of this campus " Mina said

She was shock when she stuttered because everyone knows Myoui Mina does not stutter.

" I am really sorry miss student council president ~ I didn't read the handbook because it is almost time for classes and
my friend was the one who chatted me, They will feel bad If I do not reply and I hate that. I hate making my friends upset " Chaeyoung said looking down.

Mina was thinking about what punishment will the girl receive. She can't let the other girl in detention because she is just new.

She can't let the other girl clean
the canteen.

That's a big NO! For a small cute girl like her? Nu uh

She can't let the other girl read a thousand of books.

But suddenly an idea  popped in her head.

Without hesitation she told Chaeyoung to come every Monday to Friday at every 10:00 AM in her office as a punishment. Chaeyoung will be Mina's P. A. Or Personal Assistant.

Chaeyoung on the other hand
accepted the punishment because its like the easiest punishment. She even felt relieved because the punishment is not that hard.

Mina then let Chaeyoung go.

Chaeyoung was smiling While walking in the hallway. She was happy and there are 3
Reasons behind it.

First, she met a beautiful girl first thing in the morning.

Second, she will meet her everyday at 10:00 AM.

Third, she didn't receive any detention.

-_-_-_-

[ Edited ]

🚫this story is a work of fiction.
Events from this story is purely fanfiction. Character portraits and descriptions are also made up by my mind🚫

I apologize for the grammatical errors and wrong spellings

Plagiarism is a CRIME

Please VOTE and COMMENT😊

DO NOT COPY WITHOUT MY CONSENT•
-IncrediblyLovely❤ (^_^)