Part 2

As we sat there exchanging glances with the boys, Lora kept repeating excuses, saying how she swore she told her parents about Mark, though it was clear to us as a group, she hadn't.

After giving a speech of good advice, Jamie turned to her buzzing phone while I sat there rubbing Lora's back out of comfort. I honestly felt for them to some extent, though I had my opinions and doubts, which would stay hidden.

Jamie then looked towards the window, getting up as she smiled slightly, biting her lip out of anticipation.

I watched her as she did, wondering why she was smiling at this moment. Then I looked towards the door, seeing Zach step in, eyeing Jamie and smiling big as they both walked up to each other, kissing and hugging. They were both very clingy towards each other.

I couldn't help but smile as I see them happy, though it began to ease off knowing Lora had raised her head, seeing Jamie happy with her boyfriend. She only stared while sniffling, removing the rest of the remaining mascara. Maybe she was wondering what her and Marks future would be like now.

Mark snatched the snack wrap he ordered off the counter and began to leave without looking back at anyone. Cameron looked towards us, gesturing for us to follow. I tell Lora we're going, while Cameron, Jamie and Zach head out with Mark.

As we walk, Lora keeps repeating to me how it's not her fault, and how Mark should have known she told him already. I felt she was wrong, it was clearly her fault. But I even if hints presented themselves, I knew I wasn't there, and I shouldn't assume.

Mark walked ahead of everyone, down the street where there weren't many lights. Cameron caught up to him as me Lora, Jamie and Zach lagged behind. Zach didn't really care about what went on between Lora and Mark.

He was a jerk really. Said he couldn't deal with anyone who was sad or depressed, and would only chill with anyone who wanted to smoke, drink or fool around. I think of Jamie when he says the last part.

Looking up at the sky, I squinted as we stepped back out into the drizzling rain. I knew covering my head with my hands, would do little to help. It was dawn, and I could see the clouds and the faint red in the sky you usually see before it snows.

I watched as Cameron tried to talk out something with Mark, he kept patting his back in a good way, like he was telling him. "Don't worry, this will all pass."

Lora watched also, she walked with me the whole time as I had my arm around her shoulder. I figured she rather walk with Jamie since they're much closer, but at this moment, it seemed she didn't want to be near anyone who was in a relationship, or who was around Mark at this moment.

Jamie and Zach were laughing and kissing as they walked behind us. They didn't seem to care where they were going. But Lora did. She took a random moment and shouted. "Mark, where are we going!?" but in a calmly, knowing she pissed him off enough.

It took a while for him to respond. "Where ever I want." he replied while looking straight ahead. She didn't say anything back, but kept silent as her stare continued.

Soon Cameron began to walk back to us, making Mark stop, though he looked straight ahead impatiently. He came up to Lora and me, asking if we could stop by where he worked for a minute.

We looked a bit confused, until Cameron said he thinks he has something that could help calm Mark down. Lora shrugged not caring, but in her eyes I knew she cared. I knew she wanted to fix this.

We continued walking down the street which was named Elderberry, until we reached a dead end of the road. Cam said we could get to where he works from here, but we need to cut through the woods.