Hawaiian Sunsets

Hiiii. This is random, because someone suggested I wrote a honeymoon part! This is probably really rushed and terrible, like the storyline. But nonetheless I hope you guys like it :D <3 

Harry and Louis were finally married two days ago, and indeed, the way in which they were now in love was still very new to them. Nonetheless, they both accepted this newness with not just an open mind but also with ecstasy and joy. Louis had moved in to stay with Harry, as every wedded couple did. They spent every single minute and second of their days together, and they were almost never apart, but none of them minded, really.

It was beautiful for anyone watching them on the sidelines. The both of them were even happier than they were before, and they even shared their joy with their listeners. When Louis announced that he’d gotten married to that “mysterious caller a year ago”, Harry added that he was Louis’ best man. It was sad, really; the fact that the pair were so in love but could not proclaim it to the world openly.

Liam sympathized with them and gave them a week off for them to just enjoy each other. It was amazing how Liam could be a boss and a friend all at the same time. He was able to just give them time off whenever he wanted, as a boss, but because he was a friend. Appreciating Liam’s kind gesture, Louis and Harry couldn’t decline. And so after arranging for two stand-ins, Liam pushed his two friends out of the building and on the route to their shared home. Liam honestly wanted his two best friends to be able to have the time of their lives to just relax and enjoy each other’s company.

Zayn and Niall, too, wanted their two friends to be happy since they were newlyweds. Niall thought that it’d be an amazing idea for Louis and Harry to go on a honeymoon to “somewhere romantic, somewhere beautiful, just like their love, and somewhere with good food of course!” Those were his exact words. Pursing his lips, he remembered that he had a friend, Tom, who owned a private jet. Tom was a certified pilot, and he was almost one of the best back in Ireland. Niall and Tom were on good terms, so Niall thought perhaps Tom would agree to send Louis and Harry to “anywhere they want to go” and back again a week later.

And Niall was right, Tom agreed almost instantly, saying Niall’s friends were his friends. So Zayn went and happily told Harry about it, suggesting that Harry took Louis on a honeymoon during their one week holiday and at the same time earning a grin from his curly-haired friend.

On the night of their last day of work for a week, as they lay in bed together, Harry decided to approach the subject of a honeymoon. He was somewhat sure that Louis would agree immediately. Indeed, Louis practically began bouncing on the bed and gave the biggest and most beautiful grin Harry had ever seen. Harry couldn’t believe that this gorgeous, blue-eyed, feather-haired man was now his husband.

“So, where do you want to go?” Harry asked as Louis began tracing patterns on his arm. Harry didn’t waste any time at all. He wanted them to be able to spend as much time as possible together in a lovely country by themselves. Louis moved his hand off of Harry’s skin to tap his lips, seemingly deep in thought. The truth was that Louis had already thought of where to go. He’d wanted to go to Hawaii since he was eighteen, and he always wanted it to be where he went to for his honeymoon. Now, he could finally fulfill his dreams, with his love beside him the whole time.

“Hawaii. I want to go to Hawaii,” Louis said simply, and Harry couldn’t help but smile at this side of Louis, the childish and innocent side of him. Sometimes he felt older than Louis, and some other times Louis made him feel protected, and Harry honestly loved being with Louis with every cell of his body. The times they spent together were all precious and priceless to him, and he’d never forget them. So he looked forward to their honeymoon which would begin immediately the next day, once the sun rose.