Road to A future

Ill become the Best hero in the world! 

And ever since that day Izuka Midoriya started her path towards being a hero 

2 Months passed since Izuka was rescued 

The news that a girl that took out a SSS threat Villain in one punch had spread faster than A wildfire. Schools were already sending invitations For Izuka to attend there schools. But there was only one that she was interested in. And That Was U.A. The school that had taught All might, Producing some of the finest hero's of all time. That was where she had set her sights. Often when she would go shopping with her mother people would notice her, Meaning she would have to run to avoid the Media's thirst for information. After she had told Sasha about her quirks she had to sign a legal document that stopped her from telling anyone unless absolutely necessary. After accepting the invitation to U.A. She had to go through many catch up courses to make up for the 4 years she missed out of school. Every day She would be picked up by a small group of hero's Normally consisting of: All might, Midnight, Mic, Eraser head, And hound dog. She would then take the morning sessions being tutored by Nezu. Then in the afternoon she would take Martial arts classes and Quirk Training classes taught by All might and Eraser head. These courses Were not easy and often left Izuka tired and sore.  

Nezu's Classes were challenging for Izuka as she poured over grades and grades worth of work in mere weeks. He taught her everything from Calculus to Advanced English. He pushed her to have perfect scores on her tests. He also taught her time management and good study habits. Over the course of 3 years Izuka would be taught everything to a masters degree in collage. She knew how to do advanced calculations while under stress. he taught her to look at each encounter from every angle. To think in and out of the box. And to how to read her opponents gathering intel of there next move. The only way she would pass his course was to beat him at a game of chess. No mere game, A herculean task that even the greatest of minds shied away from. 

After 3 and a half years Izuka had beaten Nezu at chess, The entire staff had watched in anxiety as the little girl made the finale move on the Principle. "Checkmate!" Izuka boasted. The room exploded with noise cheering for the girl. She quickly bowed to Nezu and gave him a small hug, That even he was an animal He still felt enjoyment from the 12 year olds embrace. 

In All mights And  Aizawa's (He had insisted on it)  Izuka was pushed onto a more psychical level. All might would teach her how to use her quirk in combat and what its limits were. All might had set up a training course each day that would test her ability to think with her quirk and to use it like a hand and not a ability. Aizawa taught her more conventional combat. Over the 3 years she had developed a style of kick boxing. This style would focus on using the power within her. Along with her kick boxing she developed a style of forearm blocking that could be used to easily counter attack. "Midoriya today we are creating ultimate moves, It doesn't have to be flashy just effective" Said Aizawa. "Agreed! Think of a move that when you use it it will guarantee victory. 

Izuka looked down at her hand, She thought about her quirk. "Sensei's I would like to try something out" Izuka asked All might. "What is it, My girl?" He replied with a curious tone. "I have always used fire, But I think I could use other elements like water" She said. "It's possible, But fire was first  you could be restricted to it" Aizawa said. Izuka looked up. Aizawa had a point but Izuka just had that spark telling her that she had to try. Izuka concentrated on her left hand. She pulled her thoughts together thinking of another element. She felt it! It was there, She felt the elements swirling in her. Izuka lifted her left and a large gust of wind emanate from her hand. She looked to All might and Aizawa With excitement. "So you can use wind and fire, What else?" asked Aizawa. Izuka Focused on another element. This time now in her right. Izuka felt a similar click  in her right hand that she felt with the wind. She opened the palm of her right and A spike of Ice sprouted from the ground. Her whole field of abilities was opened up. She focused again and turned the Ice into water. She manipulated it a little making a small box, Then a sphere, And then a small statue of Aizawa. "Now try creating a quirk, Something flashy" Aizawa said. Izuka focused in again. On a deeper level, coming from her chest not her hands. She collected her thoughts. She said a small sentence as she got into a running stance. Speed! She thought to herself. Izuka opened her eyes and felt the click. She bolted across the empty warehouse with incredible speed. All mights Jaw dropped And Aizawa smirked. "I want this kid in my class" Izuka came to stop in front of the heroes when she had done 3 laps around the warehouse.  "Amazing Young Midoriya! You have a lot of potential!" He smiled down at her "Now to ultimate moves" All might said with enthusiasm. Aizawa pushed a button by the door of the Warehouse and multiple human sized practice dolls. Izuka stepped forward to the first doll. And summoned all her powers. Izuka pulled herself into a fighting stance. She practiced combining her powers into a single move until she had found a suitable move that combined her fighting style with her quirk. Izuka leaped up to a elevated doll, She filled her right leg with her power, "Order In chaos!" she screamed kicking the doll on the side of the head, sending it flying. With one fluid motion she used her momentum to spin around. She used her Order to create a pillar of stone behind the flying doll. The doll hit the pillar sending cracks through it from the impact. She took a second stride filling it with speed. She dashed up to the doll bringing her knee up the the dolls chest breaking the pillar sending both of them through it. She landed on the ground on top of the practice doll. She put her foot on the chest of the abused doll. She looked up smiling at Aizawa and All might. "Impressive, Yet destructive" Aizawa said wearily. "A good show of power!" Said All might beaming at the girl. He had a brief flashback of the small girl that he had once saved. Now she was a force that could fully be reckoned with.