Surpises

Bella's POV

Cauis just asked me to marry him and I couldn't be happier. "Yes baby." I say tearfully.

He places a three carat princess ring on my finger and pulls me close and kisses me passionately. "When do you want to marry?" He asked.

"Next month." I say happily.

"Alright lets announce to the others." He says.

We make our way to the thrown room and everyone is there. We walk to Cauis thrown. "We have an announcement." Cauis says grinning widely.

"What is it?" Everyone asked.

"We're getting married next month." I say excitedly.

Everyone cheers and congratulated us. When it died down I look at Emily. "Come with me Emily." I say.

"After your done with that dear everything is set up for you." Aro says.

I nod and leave the thrown room with Emily in tow.

Marcus pov

I'm so happy my daughters getting married. I wish Didyme was here to see this. She would have loved Bella. "I'm so happy for you Cauis." Aro says.

"Aro what do you mean everything is set up for her?" I asked with a eyebrow raised.

"I don't know brother she said it was a surprise." He says.

I wonder what's she up to. Before I can delve into I hear everyone gasp. I look up and see Emily. I smile at her. She's beautiful with or without the scars.

"Oh my god Emily. What happened?" Lead asked shocked.

"Bella fix it. She said the spirits made a mistake where I got hurt. It wasn't there intention. We all tell Sam he wasn't to blame but you know he is." Emily says smiling.

"Is that why Bella wanted us here?" Leah asked.

"Yes. She wanted to surprise Sam and also have her sister set up with new wardrobe. You'll be buying stuff for here and for the Rez. You'll both get your own room. Also shop for your significant other. Bella already told them not to bring any clothes." Cauis says.

"That's really generous of you guys." Lead says and Emily nods in agreement.

"We're family now we look after our own." Aro says smiling widely.

"I feel a bond to you Aro what is it?" Leah asked curiously.

"Your bond with him my dear is as a father." I say smiling.

Aro smiles widely and nods. Leah runs to him hugging him tightly. It was almost lunch and Bella hasn't come back yet.

Before I could ask where she was the doors open up.

Bella's. POV

"I have a shield around you so they can't smell or hear you. I'm going to go in first then you ok?" I asked her and she nodded enthusiastically.

I walk in and everyone turns to me. "Darling where have you been?" Marcus asked.

"Oh you know here and there." I say with a smirk.

"What are you up to?" Marcus asked and I can see several curious faces.

I make my way to Cauis and sit on his lap. We kiss softly and I face daddy Marcus. "I got something for you." I say smiling sweetly at him.

"Really? What is it?" He asked curious.

I teleported Didyme behind Marcus's thrown and she puts her finger to her lips so no one will say anything.

"Daddy what's behind you?" I asked Marcus.

He looks behind him and gasped. "It can't be. How?" He asked shocked pulling her into his arms.

"Apparently our daughter is quite a talent. She brought me back." She says smiling fondly at me.

"Thank you baby girl." Daddy Marcus says hugging me.

Everyone was hugging her and they were so happy. "Mom I would like you to meet your grandchildren. Alec, Jane, Brady, and Colin." I say and Cauis wraps his arms around me and smiles fondly at them.

"I get a daughter and grand babies." She says choked up.

"Love soon you'll get a son in law. Cauis and Bella are engaged. They are getting married next month." Marcus says happily.

"Now I don't know about you guys but we should eat before we go shopping." I say and everyone goes to the dining room.

Renee's pov

We finally made it to forks. God I hate this place. I went by Charlie's house first and he wasn't there. I decided to go to the police station. "Can I help you?" She asked.

"Yes I'm looking for Charlie swan." I say.

"I'm sorry he's not in right now but can I take a message." She asked politely.

I storm out and head to my car. I'm furious. "He's not there." I say angrily.

"Where would he be?" Phil asked.

"I bet he's on the dam Rez fishing again." I say.

I drive down to the Rez and park in front of a red house. I huff and make my way to the door and knock loudly.

"Can I help you?" A young man asked.

"I'm looking for Charlie." I say sweetly and bat my eyelashes at him.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm Renee. Which reminds me is Bella here as well." I asked and touched his forearm.

He pushed my hand away. "There not here. When I see them I'll tell them you stopped by." He says and shuts the door.

I make my way to the car and look at Phil. "There not here. I wonder where the hell they are. We need to get to Bella." I say frantically.

"Don't worry baby we'll get her and won't let her go again." Phil says kissing me softly.

We leave the Rez and head back to Seattle.

Jakes pov

"Jake Who was at the door?" My dad asked.

"Renee." I growled out.

"She came here. The nerve of her." He says angrily.

"I'm going to let the pack know." I say and go to make the call.

Unknown POV.

We need to get her. I wonder where the hell she is. We'll get her one way or another. We can't let her get to the voltori. If she does she'll find her mate and she'll be stronger once they mated.

"Don't worry we'll find her. She belongs to us." She says to me and I nod