Eleven

Harry can hear the baby crying before he even knocks on the door. He smiles sympathetically, pulling out his phone and texting Louis that he's there rather than knocking and possibly further disturbing the baby.

The door swings open, and Louis is in a Harley Davidson t-shirt and some trackies. "Hi," Louis greets, leaning forward and briefly pressing their lips together. "You look beautiful today."

Harry beams. "Thank you," He giggles, stepping into the flat. The morning sickness hadn't commenced just yet, or else he probably wouldn't have made it over. He's sort of hoping he can skip over that part during this pregnancy.

Oh, fuck, he's pregnant.

The smile on his face falters as he follows Louis towards the lounge. Lottie is sitting on the couch, the baby in her arms slowly calming down. She looks up at Harry and gives him a weak smile. "Max stopped crying just for you," She laughs. "You should feel honoured."

"He's adorable," Harry grins. Just looking at the tiny baby gives him a warm feeling in his chest. There's one of these inside of him. Well, not actually. There's one of these that's about six times smaller inside of him.

"Do you want to hold him?" Lottie asks

Harry nods eagerly. "Yes, please."

He steps forward as Lottie gently passes Maxwell over, and he cradles the baby. He is gorgeous, and has a lot of the same features as Lottie. "His full name is Maxwell Louis Tomlinson."

Harry looks up at Louis, who's beaming with pride. "I like it," Harry smiles, rocking the baby a little bit.

"Me too," Louis nods, and Harry laughs. Louis steps over and puts his hand on Harry's back. "Handsome lad, yeah?"

"Yeah, he's beautiful," Harry sticks out his index finger and puts it near Max's little hand. Max grabs onto it, making him smile wider. He remembers the first time Lennon did that.

"Oh, I was talking about me," Louis says. Harry snorts while Lottie rolls her eyes. Lottie yawns, and Louis frowns. "You should take a nap, Lots."

"No, it's fine," Lottie waves him off.

"Seriously, 'm sure we can handle him," Louis scoffs before putting his hand on top of Maxwell's head. "Right, lad? When you're older, we're going to have all sorts of fun without Mummy. This is practice for when I'm going to sneak you out of school and take you to Disney, or something."

"Good luck with that," Lottie laughs wearily before sighing. "Okay, fine, fifteen minute nap. Behave yourselves around my baby."

"Let me help you up," Louis says quickly, rushing over to the sofa and helping Lottie stand up. Harry can only imagine how sore she is. "You need help to the bedroom?"

"No, Lou, 've got it," Lottie assures. Louis rolls his eyes and starts to help her anyways, and Harry grins fondly, Maxwell still in his arms.

Once they're out of the room, Harry slowly makes his way to the sofa, sitting down and smiling down at Max. "What a cute baby," He coos softly. "Your uncle's going to spoil you."

Louis comes back into the lounge, plopping down next to Harry and Maxwell. "Hey, little man," He greets, voice gentle and sweet as he grabs onto one of Max's tiny little feet. "Now that Mum's not here, maybe we can start causing some mischief."

"Not if I have anything to say about it," Harry warns. Louis pouts, wrapping his arm around Harry's shoulders.

"You're no fun," He mumbles, kissing the top of Harry's head. Harry feels something in his chest. He and Louis and a baby, all on the sofa. Holy shit.