ღ Chapter 17 ღ

Start from the beginning

"Wake up Rosey." a voice said as I was shook lightly.

My eyes fluttered open to see Ramon staring down at me. I looked around and saw that we were no longer in his car but inside of his bedroom.

"Sorry I didn't realize how tired I was." I said sitting up with my head leaning against the headboard.

"It's fine. Now are you going to tell me why you were so upset?" he asked grabbing both of my hands into his. I looked down at our hands so he wouldn't see my tears.

"I'm scared Ramon." I confessed.

"As long as I'm here you don't have to be scared. Now tell me what the doctor said." he said.

"Well, the d-doctor told me that I was p-pregnant." I said the last word softly. I looked up to see Ramon's facial expression but was met by his lips.

I immediately kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck as he pushed me down onto the bed. He laid between the 'v' of my legs grinding his lower half against me. He broke the kiss and started to attack my neck like it was his destiny. He gripped the back of my thighs and placed them around his waist.

"Ray," I moaned as he grinded harder into my womanhood. He stopped the attack on my neck and looked into my eyes.

"I take it your okay with me being pregnant." I said as I ran my hands into his growing curls.

"I'm excited. No matter what I will always love you. You are my weakness and my rock, I love you even more knowing your going to be bringing my first child into this world." he said looking into my eyes as I did to him. All I could see in his light brown eyes were the truth.

"Make love to me." I said biting my lip. He softly chuckled as he pulled his shirt over his head and threw it somewhere in the room.

"You don't got to ask me twice." he said as he made love to me like no mans business. The way his body moved in and out of me sent me into a wild blist. The way his hands were on places of my body my mother would never approve of. The way his tongue sent shivers on the the most sensitive places on my body.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe your mum slapped you like that. Knowing that your pregnant she fucking slaps you. That pisses me the fuck off." Ramon said angrily after I finished telling him the story of how my mum reacted.

"I'm so scared to go home Ramon. You should have saw how disappointed she was in me." I softly cried into his chest.

"It's going to be okay baby. Just talk to her. But always know that you have a place here with me. Okay?" he said lifting my chin up so we were looking into each others eyes. I nodded my head and hugged him tightly and breathed in his manly scent.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Call me if anything goes down. Okay?" Ramon said as he pulled in front of my house.

"Okay." I said reaching over and kissing his lips. "I love you baby."

"I love you too. And take care of my other baby." he said rubbing my stomach. I smiled and nodded my head and stepped out of the car. It felt like the world was on pause and I was the only thing moving as I made my way to the front door of my house. I grabbed my keys out of my bag and unlocked the door.

I saw a bunch of my things stacked on top of each other in front of the door. I dropped my bag and raced up to my room to see my mum and dad turning it into a tornado.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I stared at the mess in horror.

My dad turned to me with a look of disgust on his face that had me shrinking back in fear. "Were looking for any evidence of your whereabouts." my mum said.

"Dad-"

"Don't you dad me Rosalina. Did I not give you everything you wanted in life. Did I not treat you like a princess you are. How dare you get pregnant. I want you out of my house immediately. I can't even stand the site of you right now!" he said harshly. I fely my heart breaking one by one.

"Please don't." I cried out as I gripped my chest from the aching pain.

"Is Michael the father?" my mum asked.

I frantically shook my head and whispered a soft no.

"Then who is?" my dad asked.

"I can't tell you." I said softly. My mother rushed towards me and gave me a good slap.

"I want you to invite this young man over right this instant or else." my mother said as she walked away from me with my father behind her. He didn't even glance at me. He just walked down the stairs as if I wasn't beside him.

I walked into my room and sat on my messy and destroyed bed. I pulled out my phone and dialed Ray's number.

"Hey what's going on?" he said when he picked up.

"You need to meet my parents."