***

"What do you mean you're leaving?" Stiles asked.

"I mean I'm leaving" I told him. 

"You're just gonna leave me like that, leave me to fend for my self. Who am I supposed to go to when I annoy Scott too much?" He asked me with his head moving in a way that I swear it was going to fall off. "I don't like it, nope I do NOT like it, you're staying....or....I could go with you....stay here and I'll pack a bag real fast" he said turning around to run up his stairs. 

"No Stiles! Get back down here" I told him. 

"It will only take a second" He said. 

"Stiles you need to stay here, the pack needs you" I told him. He walked slowly back down the stairs and stood back in front of me. 

"The pack needs you too" He told me. 

"It's time Stiles, It's time for me to leave and start a new and better life" I said. I was almost knocked over when he jumped and roughly hugged me, he was hugging me so tight that it was hard for me to breath. 

"Stiles, can't breath" I said

"Sorry" He said pulling back "You know I love you right, that I'll always be there for you. And I expect to be the god father to the little teeny Haley and Derek baby"

"No no, no babies" I laughed. "In a hypothetical situation...maybe" 

***

"You're leaving" Scott said knowing what I was here to talk to him about. 

"Derek already talked to you?" I asked him. 

"Yeah, I think it's the first time I've ever seen him excited about something, it's like he's a different person, you too" He said. 

"It's because we're happy Scott" I told him. "We've both suffered in this town for too long and we've felt obligated to stay here. I know you've lost a lot here too Scott but you handle so much much better than the both of us. You may be a teenager Scott but you are the smartest and most wise person I hav ever met and you have a right to have the title of a true alpha, and I'm proud of you" I told him. 

"I'm gonna miss you" He told me. 

"I'll miss you too, and if you ever need help with anything you let me know and I'll drive 300 miles" I told him. 

"Actually there is something you could help me with" He told me. 

"What's that?" I asked him. 

"I'm finally taking Kira on a date and was wondering if I could use the loft, I mean you guys are leaving tonight right, so you won't be there?" He asked. 

"Loft is all your's tonight buddy" I told him with a smile. 

***

With the good bye's said it was time to try and catch a lead on Peter. I went to his apartment first to try and catch a scent. When I walked in I was actually surprised that it didn't take me long to catch his scent. It usually takes me a couple minutes to catch one but it was like this place had his scent all over the place, if may be his apartment but he never actually stayed here, he was too busy being a psycho and plus against my objections Derek let him stay in the up stairs of the loft quite often. I can't blame Derek for wanted to at least try and trust whats left of his family.

I followed the scent to an area just on the border to town. The place was quiet but the scent was the strongest here. "What the hell are you doing here Peter?" I asked to myself. I got out of my cruiser and noticed something on the ground about ten feet ahead of me. Walking closer I noticed it was white and sharp almost like a bone, exactly like a bone.

I should have known this was too easy.

Derek and Scott told me about their encounter with Kate's minions. 

Men who were the skin and bones of animals to channel their ferocity. 

Berserkers. 

"Good job leading me here" I said once I felt someone behind me. I turned around expecting it to be Kate but I was only half right. It was Peter with Kate by his side. "Now what?"

"Looks like your gonna have to wait and find out" Kate said with her usual level of bitch tone in her voice. 

"You know I knew you were up to something so I'm honestly not surprised." I said looking at Peter. "I am surprised though that you're working with the women you spend months trying to kill. My how times have changed." 

"We've settled our differences" Peter said

"Well you got me here" I said "Now what?" I suddenly felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me effectively trapping me into the place I was standing. These berserkers are no joke. 

"You and I both know I'm actually quite fond of you Haley, but we are just doing what we were told." Peter said. 

"Yeah and who's giving you two orders?" I asked. 

"You'll see once we get to Mexico" Peter said as he swung his fist at me making everything go black.