Back on the job

DISCRETION ADVISED: EXPLICIT SCENES AHEAD

A few days after our heartfelt celebration of me and Richard finally officially getting together, it was time we got back to work. It was a Wednesday, so it was filming day, me and Richard would have to nervously face the flood of fans surrounding us on our tiny stage now for the first time since we went public.

For the first time in a while me and Richard went out separate ways for the night, so I haven't seen him for a while, and it felt, almost empty not having him around. It would be too early to move in with him, yet when he's not around I'm consumed by my own inadequacy, I can't think straight. I feel it's safe to say that he's an essential in my life. I need him, I want him. Badly.
Our relationship isn't as scandalous anymore now it's out there and it's allowed, but that doesn't take away the profound and devious danger as I would later find out today...

Driving into a parking space outside the office I saw the trio had already made their arrival, and so I strolled into the office, filled with fulfilling anticipation to see my wonderful Richard again after a long while apart. The feeling of my heart pounding waiting to see him, and my one foot in front of the other slowly gained speed as I thought even more about seeing him. I opened the door and saw the three of them sat chuckling with each other.

I saw Richard, and my heart after beating so hard and fast felt like it burst when I laid eyes upon him, his navy blue blazer on with black skinny jeans and brown brogues, his legs spread well apart and his luscious brown hair glided so smoothly over his head. His lustful brown eyes pinned me down and he smirked, making himself look as gosh darn sexy as possible, and my heart couldn't take anymore.

"Hello everyone" I finally said as I made my way to join them.

They all greeted me back, mine and Richards eyes still locked into each other's as I reached him. I placed my hand below his neck and slowly grazed it across to grip his shoulder as I leaned down to kiss his wonderfully wet and soft lips. I suddenly became hungry. The temptation to saviour the taste was there, but I had to hold myself back for the sake of James and Jeremy.

"You two honestly, I can't get over how perfect you are" James said, admiring us.

Jeremy jokingly pretended to hurl.

After our chat, the audience started to make their way to the studio floor. We took one last glimpse over our script and began with the filming. Throughout the show, it became very evident Richard found it hard to take his eyes off me, and soon it became even more of a challenge for him to keep his hands off. Whilst doing the news segment, his hand managed to find its way on top of mine, and Jeremy witnessed it.

"Oh and by the way ladies and gentlemen if you don't mind me saying both of you, that Richard and Marcy are finally fulfilling their dreams, after a long time of crushing on each other they are I'm happy to say official!" He said.

The audience roared with applause and wold whistling, making us both blush momentarily.

"So if you find any hand holding or hand on thigh moments with these two don't be surprised" Jeremy added and we along with the audience giggled.

The filming was over and we all made our way backstage once again, Richard holding his hand in mine now we were finally away from the crowd.

"Thanks for that Jezza really wasn't prepared for that" Richard giggled nervously as we entered the room and started to grab our belongings.

"Well I need to somehow explain to the public why your hand was on hers the whole way through that segment, if you didn't want me to say anything you should have kept your hands off lover boy" Jeremy nudged him.

With that both Jeremy and James disappeared after saying their goodbyes and me and Richard stayed behind a bit longer trying to locate all we needed before we set off home.

"So darling, what are you doing tonight?" Richard said as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into him.

"Whatever you want to do, I'll be down" I smiled.

"Well, I still need to make up for the fact you gave me the blowjob of a lifetime the other day" He lowered his voice and started to gradually push me against the wall as he spoke against my ear, sending shivers through me.

"I can't wait to see you in an absolute mess when I'm done with you" He growled in my ear. Jesus I was aching for him already.

Just as if he read my mind his hand rested on my stomach and gently made its way down until he paused, and rubbed me through my trousers. My breath hitched in my throat.

"Fuck Richard- Jesus- not here it's way too-dangerous" I said in between short draws of breath as he pressed harder against my sweet spot.

"I like dangerous" He said, still growling.

The fact I knew it was wrong to do it here but there was no stopping this bad boy, made fear and pleasure conflict in my head. And it felt amazing.

He went a step further, and continued only this time with his hands down my trousers and pants. Christ I can't describe how it felt, my legs turned to jelly against his touch, and he used this moment of weakness to slide my complete bottom half off and throw me on the sofa where he bent down between my thighs.

My heart was doing the pounding feeling again, only this time ten times stronger knowing that his warm, slick tongue was about to deviantly tease me senseless until I'm shaking and screaming his name. God I can't take it, the anticipation is killing me, my heart bursting a million times as he got closer and closer, feeling his breath hot against my inner thighs and finally. Finally.

My stomach exploded, my mouth opened wide, my head burst, Richard's tongue is working on me. I'm paralysed, the only thing I could do was grab a lashing of his hair and scrunch is so tight in my hand that my own nails were digging into me. He soon found the best spot, and he continuously grinded his tongue against it making me squirm and scream in delight. I felt the knot in my stomach, I was pulsating, ready to give in to the wave of pleasure about to rain over me. Sensing this, Richard gave everything he possibly could, sucking hard, flicking and grinding me on his mouth until I released and one long hard scream of his name was enough to satisfy him that he had melted me into a complete mess like he said he would. Delinquent swine.

"Richard fucking hell, I bet the whole office heard that" I said as we cleared ourselves up and ready to head outside.

"Let them hear it baby, you deserved that" He winked.

"I bloody love your devious attitude Hammond" I grinned as I gave him a quick snog and walked away with him into the car park.

"We should do that more often" Richard chuckled. Clearly pleased with himself.

"We should, what is there to come tonight?" I asked.

"Oh trust me, you're in for a treat young lady"

A/N- HEY GUYS!
How did you find this? Hope you enjoyed.
I have been away for a while and I've finally managed to update this story, if you want more don't hesitate to comment!
Btw thank you so much for 2k reads!
I'm astonished and humbled!
Thank you for your continued support.
Lots of love
~Jess :)