"Some rules are meant to be broken darling..."

Warning some explicit scenes ahead.

Read at your own discretion.

Me and Richard decided to wait a while before we announced our relationship to anyone, the reasons being I only broke up with Dan a few hours before we got together, and secondly, we needed to make sure the BBC bosses were okay with it and would allow it. Richard asked Andy Wilman if he could see him, and if he needed to take the matter further, Richard promised me he would do his best to convince them if they disagreed.

Richard woke up early for his meet up with Andy. I stuttered awake when he shut the bathroom door, then he came out, looking handsome as ever. His grey skinny jeans, black waistcoat, white shirt, and his black boots. His hair was fluffy, clearly he had just been out the shower and dried his hair, God he looked irresistible. I gave him a sleepy smile as he walked over to me.

"Morning beautiful" He cooed in his husky voice, planting a warm kiss on my lips.

"And good morning to a very handsome Richard Hammond today" I giggled, threading my fingers through his freshly washed hair. He giggled back and kissed me again.

"Mind if I borrow this today?" He asked, holding up the wonderful jacket he gave me.

"No problem, it was once yours so yanno, how could I say no when after you give it back to me it will have your gorgeous scent on there" I smiled.

Richard giggled at this and blushed slightly as he put on the blazer, swiftly pulling it over his shoulders and brushing himself down.

"Well I'll be off then, I'll be back in a few hours" He gave me a quick kiss and scuttled off.

"Good luck darling" I said before he went downstairs. I heard a slam of the front door and I sighed deeply.

I stayed in bed for an hour watching TV before I realised the time. I shot up and dressed casually for the day, combing through my hair and rushing downstairs. I made myself a coffee, and sat on the sofa, flicking through TV channels. I decided to leave the TV and to do a bit of exploring around the house. I had been to Richards house before, but never got the chance to inspect to whole house itself. I went out the backdoor, and took a short walk around the garden, casually strolling around the lime green grass. I then walked back inside and took to the garage where Richard keeps all of his various assortments of cars and bikes. He had more than I thought to imagine. A Mustang, his Morgan, his Lagonda, a Porsche 911 GT3, there were too many to count. I inspected each one of them, astounded at how truly beautiful they all were. I realised how long I had spent down in the garage and decided to go and explore a bit more.

I trailed up the stairs, and I heard the front door, assuming Richard was home. I went into the kitchen, and he had his hand on the counter, looking aimlessly out the window.

"Hello you! How did it go?" I asked as I approached him.

He had a crestfallen look on his face as he turned around to face me. I thought the worst.

"Eh, well, Andy is really happy for us thankfully, but he said he will need to discuss it with the bosses, there is a chance it couldn't happen because of the 'professional working relationship' rule" He said.

"I don't understand, why is it all so difficult?" I huffed.

"...maybe we shouldn't..." He murmured.

"What? What are you saying?" I said.

"I mean, we've technically already broken rules, it really shouldn't go any further before we end up in a really deep hole..."