Prince x Emotionless!Female!Reader

Requested by Mina-Chaan

(e/c) eye color
(f/c) favorite color
(h/s) hair style

Prince was afraid of you. He didn't know why you weren't expressive or never smiled, as he waited for you by the station. He liked you, but at the same time he wondered why don't you smile or make any other expression. Just keeping a straight face. Quietly waiting, he thought about you. To him, he thought your (e/c) was quite beautiful, especially when you were focused. The way how your (f/c) (h/s) bounced too. You were cute to him, but the stoic expression remind him a bit of a certain person.

Prince heard the train coming, see you as it stop and with you exiting, he tackled you into a hug. "(Y/n), you're finally here!" Prince exclaimed, as you pet his head with a small nod. "Um, are you ready to go out?" He asked as you nodded again, Prince grabbing your hand with a slight blush, as you walked with him to The Reef.

The Reef wasn't busy as the two of you looked around, you stopping by a store seeing how the plushies. "Hey Prince, can we stop here?" You asked as Prince nodded, the two of you entering the store. Your eyes landed on the plush that caught your eyes, picking it up. You thought it was cute seeing it was a Sea Bear. Sadly you didn't have enough money with you as you put the plush back. Prince noticed this and while you weren't look, grabbed the plush, asking you to wait outside for him. You did so, as he bought the Sea Bear plush, you looked at the clouds and a plane passing by overhead. "I'm back ( y/n)!" Prince said as you nodded, "What were you doing in there?"

"I was just looking around some more!" Prince replied, as you noticed the bag he was holding, wondering what was in there. "Um, hey (y/n)? Can you close your eyes for a bit?" Prince asked as you shrugged. "Sure." Closing your eyes, you heard him reach into the bag and plopped something in your hands. "Okay! You can open them." Opening your eyes you saw the Sea Bear plush, looking over to Prince tilting your head. "Why?"

Prince blushed as he tiptoed, kissing you on your lips.

"Because I love you".