Vintage x Emotionless!Female!Reader

Requested by Mina-Chaan

(e/c) eye color
(f/c) favorite color
(h/s) hair style

You weren't expressive throughout your whole life, from hanging out with your team to going with your parents. No one didn't seem to mind, which didn't give you any trouble at all. Today however, was an entirely different story.

You were alone, silently eating your Crusty Sean Sandwich, quietly scanning at different inklings and octolings alike. You see them laughing together and having a great time, which you noted, until loud screams were heard near Deca Tower. Moving your gaze towards the huge group, you noticed four inklings who were well too known. The X-blood Rank, the four strongest inklings exited the lobby, already getting overwhelmed by fans. One of the caught your eyes, a boy with a bob cut style, who seemed a bit uninterested by the many inklings. Curious, you decided to check it out as you threw away your wrapper from your lunch.

"Kyaaaa Vintage! You're so cooooool!" You heard one of the many inklings around you say, as you push through the crowd. Losing your balance, you fell through the crowd, getting caught in someone's arms. Looking up, you saw Vintage, his red eyes meeting your blank (e/c).

Oh.

"Sorry about that", you said, catching the other three's attention. "Hey Vintage! Who's this (f/c) (h/s) chick?" You heard the one wearing the Double Egg Shades. 'So his name is Vintage' you thought as you apologized again. Turning around, you left the group, leaving Vintage staring at your form.

You sat back at the table, quietly going through your phone after a few minutes to yourself. That is, until a shadow loom over you. Looking up, you  noticed it was Vintage himself. You look behind him seeing the crowd died down, leaving his teammates talking to each other. "What's your name?" You heard him asked, as you replied with a blank expression, "(y/n)".

"(Y/N), huh?" He replied, staring at you as you stared back, wondering what he was doing. You then heard the Double Egg Shapes inkling called out his name. "Yoo Vintage! We have another battle!"

"Right", you heard Vintage muttered under his breath, before taking a paper from his pockets and a pen jolting something down before giving it to you, leaving your table.

Looking down, you quietly read his note.

Sorry about earlier. Didn't expect so many to meet us. If you like, we could properly introduce each other whenever we have the time. You seem interesting enough. My number
-signed Vintage.