Chapter 1

So it's 5a.m. in the morning and JoAnn wakes up in bed with Tremaine coming into bed hugging my body from behind smelling like a another women's perfume and I know that scent that's Love Spell from Bath & Body Works and I know for a fact that I don't have that scent on my dresser .....

JoAnn:Uhh baby, please go take a shower and why are you coming in so late? You told me you was coming home at 11p. (as I asked climbing out the bed)

Trey:Why you worried?? I was working late with Chris on a new track, and we just finished it. So what's the problem now why I do I gotta take it now, I'll do it in a couple hours after my rest (as I asked her while I'm trying to sleep)

JoAnn: Do you really wanna know why??? Plus why you catching an attitude with me??? I should be the one doing that baby not you.

Trey: Okay What the fuck you mean, Yeah I wanna know??? And please tell me why should you be having an attitude with me?!

JoAnn: Ohhh okay you wanna know well you smell like you've been kissing or sexing another woman because that's not my perfume or scent that I have and I know that scent because my mother always use Love Spell. So don't lie to me Trey😒 (as I slightly yelled at him trying not to wake our daughter up)

Trey: Baby ain't nobody lying to you what the fuck you talking about?? (as I completely yelled at her)

JoAnn: Really Trey!!! Lower your voice damn, Kayla is sleeping in her room right now. You know what go ahead and sleep and do your shower when you get up, I'm going downstairs because Kayla is sleep and I don't wanna wake her up. (as I kept looking mad at him)

Trey: Alright, let me sleep then.... (as I lowered my voice)

JoAnn: Okay (as I walked out our room)

As I walked downstairs trying not to wake Kayla up I heard footsteps behind me and as I reached the end of the stairs I turned around and I seen Kayla

JoAnn: Heyy baby did I or your father wake you up?

Kay: Well I went to the bathroom and I heard some arguing. Is everything okay mom?

JoAnn: Yes everything is okay baby. Do you want something to eat? Or Do you wanna help me bake some desserts?

Kay: Well I am hungry but I also wanna help you too

JoAnn: Okay you can make a sandwich and help me pick some desserts at the same time okay baby

Kay: Okay mom that's sounds good to me

JoAnn: Okay baby

As I am making a PB&J sandwich I feel muscular arms wrapped around my neck and a hand leaning my head and a kiss on my forehead I looked up and seen that it was my dad.

Kay: Hi daddy, you look like you were sleep. Are you okay daddy?

Trey: (I looked at JoAnn and she looks back at me) Yes of course baby girl I'm okay and I'm little sleepy but I'm fine baby girl.

Kay: Okay daddy

Trey: So what you guys up to? What y'all in here doing besides eating a PB&J sandwich

Kay: Oh me and mom are making some desserts

Trey: Oh without me?....

Kay: Yes daddy, you have to go I'm trying to spend time with momma I just want it to be the two us today and maybe after tomorrow it could be us all day too. Does that sound like a plan daddy?

Trey:Wait what? After tomorrow why after tomorrow Kay?

Kay: Because daddy I'm hanging out with my sisters tomorrow