Mark- The Drunk Pabo

(Haechan isn't in this...I'm sorry)
"Markkkkk!" Johnny shouted from the van parked outside the dorm.
Mark ran out of the door and right into the van. He closed the van door and off they wentttttttttttttt.

Tonight was the night Nct 127 were going to get loose...it's been a few months since they last got drunk and they were glad that they get to get drunk again. All of them were happy but the member that was the most happiest was Markeuuuuuu Leeeeeeee!
He couldn't wait to get drunk with his hyungs!
"Mark stop bouncing" Yuta said as he held Mark down.
"Sorry hyung! I'm just really excited" Mark apologised.

Everyone was silent for the whole car ride until Taeyong got a call from someone...
"Hey...yeah...come along...you know you like him...okay whatever you say...see ya" Taeyong whispered quietly so no one could hear but Mark and Jaehyun managed to hear.
They all got out of the van and made their way to the pub. Jaehyun and Mark approached Taeyong.
"Who was that?" They both questioned Taeyong at the same exact time.
"You will see who just wait" Taeyong grinned. Jaehyun and Mark gave Taeyong a confused look and walked away.

Everyone sat in their places:

Mark
Johnny Jaehyun
Yuta Doyoung
Winwin Taeyong
Jungwoo Taeil
(Seat for the person of the phone)
🍬
(Let's put that emoji...since they are sweet😉)

They ordered.

^10 Minutes Went By^

So then the wine, beer, chicken and other savoury foods arrived at the table...they all dug in.

^Another bloody time skip because I'm really lazy (sorry TA3ILS )^

Mark became really drunk
"Mark! What are you doing?!" Taeil yelled as Mark balanced an expensive looking plate on his foot.
"GUYS I CAN DO IT LOOOOOKKKKK" Mark screamed happily.
"Mark sit down" Taeyong demanded.
"Fine! Poopy pants! You are such a fun killer" Mark groaned and sat down.

*Five minutes go by*

Mark jumps on the table and starts to sing 'Firework by Katy Perry'
"BABY YOU'RE A FIREEEEWO-"
"LEE MINHYUNG! SIT YOUR ASS ON THAT SEAT RIGHT NOW!" Taeyong screamed at the top of his lungs.
"No way Jose...I'm singing to my peeps...Now where was I...oh yeah! COME ON LET YOUR COLOURS BURST!" Mark giggles as he badly sings his heart out.
"MAKE EM GO O-" Mark stops mid lyric.
"Mark is that you?" Someone says as they giggle.

That someone was you.
He comes to his sense.
Mark starts to become embarrassed.
"Y/-N-N-N...Y/N?" Mark stutters.
He turns beet red.
"Serves him right" Doyoung mutters under his breath.
"Mark can you get down please" You politely ask him. He gets down.
"I'm sorry to everyone in this pub and to my hyungs especially" he raised his voice so everyone could him.
He then grabbed your hand and took you outside. (Bare in mind he still a bit drunk)
"I have something to tell you" He shyly smiled.

^Time Skip till the morning...(On Purpose)^

You found yourself on your bed in your pajamas.
"HELLO" You shouted no one answered.
*RING RING RING*
Your phone started to ring.
You looked at the caller ID it said:

Babe 😘❤️

You were soooo confused but you decided to pick up anyways.
"Baby? You are finally awake" you hear a familiar voice say...the voice belonged to the one and only

Go down

Keep going

Nearly there

I promise just go down more!!

MARKEU LEE!

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Thank you to TA3ILS for requesting this I hope this was up to your standards! This was really rushed I'm sorry! :(
Love you all
Hope you all enjoy your day
Byeee
-•-Kae-•-