Haechan- Fake Officer

You were on your way to your sisters engagement party. You knew you had plenty of time so you stopped at KFC to have Lunch. You were about to dig into your juicy succulent wings until...

*DING*

You got a text message from your sister saying:

Sissy 💞😎😂:
Y/N where are you? The party is going to start in an hour. I bet your fat ass is eating. Hurry up!

You got up sighed and took your lunch with you. You looked at the time it was actually one hour till the party. She lied because she knew how lazy you were. She was even right about you eating. Maybe it was sister intuitions or your always eating hungry ass? You got into your car but you didn't start driving. Instead you started play Subway Surf (who still plays this game?). It finally hit 3:30pm, you had half an hour left till the party. You were trying to speed up until...

You got pulled over by a police car.
A very handsome boy stepped out of the car. He walked towards your window and signaled you to open it.

"Ma'am I can see that your speeding where are you off to?" He questioned you.
"I will tell you but where is your badge since your not wearing your uniform?" You asked.
He pulled out a police badge and a little profile thing which said who he was and that he was a police, but on the profile thing it had a picture of another man which's name was Jung Jaehyun. He thought you didn't see it due to him showing you quickly. Your fast eyes caught it though. You smirked and just went along with the joke.
"You have to give me your ID now!" He commanded. You just gave it to him.

"Y/N L/N. Y/N L/N?" He looked at you shocked.
"Yeah that's my name!" You looked at him confused.
"I'm Haechan! From High school! Remember me?" He smiled as he waited for you to reply. You were still unsure until he stuck his tongue out and did a weird facial expression.
"Oh Dopey Donghyuck! Hey! You still owe me a Mc Donald's Cheeseburger!" You said as you hit him on the arm lightly.
"Ouch, Dopey Donghyuck? 24/7 Mc Donald's Muncher!" He said as he stuck his tongue out.
"Well Haechan or shall I call you Jung Jaehyun? Why are pretending to be an officer?" You said as you raised an eyebrow.
"How did you find out? Well it's a Saturday afternoon and I'm bored! I just wanted to take my friends car for a spin and he so happened to leave his badge in his car" He replied. You nodded.
"So am am I getting a ticket?" You asked again.
"Well duh! You were speeding!" He said as he giggled a bit.
He mistakenly pulled out a Mc Donald's Buy a coffee get a Egg Mc Muffin free voucher and gave it to you. You gave him a little note then you left.

He felt his pockets then found out his Voucher was gone.
"Aish! I guess no Mc Donald's Breakfast tomorrow!" He said to himself. He went into the car then opened the note you gave him which said:
You look cute today ;)
Call me XXXXXXXXXX
Y/N xx

He started to smile big and bright.
"Wow my high school crush thinks I look cute? Wow Haechan! Amazing!"
He whispered to himself.

{][}{][}{][}{][}{][}{][}{][}{][}{][}{][}{][
Thank you so so much for tea this and Thank you to boopboop- for requesting this! Hope everyone has a magnificent day!
Love you all
Byeeee
-•-Kae-•-