TWO

It had been about two weeks since Izzy cared. Blaine was now student council president and he and Kurt broke up, along with Rachel and Finn and Brittany and Santana.

Unfortunately, Izzy could not talk to Quinn that much as she was busy with Yale stuff, and she really needed to update her because of the whole Sam situation. She almost forgot that Grease auditions were open and everyone wanted Sandy. And she meant everyone.

She sighed as she got to class, telling herself to snap out of it and focus, and she would repeat this until she actually tried to.

*******

"I think Izzy's mad at us," Blaine said.

"You think?! She's been faking her smiles whenever she looks at us. She hates us all," Tina said.

"No she doesn't," Brittany snapped. "She likes me, Marley and Mercedes."

"But she hates the rest of you. You guys should have never kicked her out. Who's idea was it anyway?" Marley asked.

All eyes looked towards Blaine. He sat with a nervous smile on his face.

"Maybe we should... apologize?" He said nervously.

"No way, I stand by that decision, she was sleeping with the-"

"Yeah, yeah, Artie, we get it. But you guys were definitely overreacting, and I'm sure that Sam misses Iz," Marley looked to him to find him blushing.

"Wha— no way! She kept a huge secret from me."

"But you miss her."

"Well," he paused. "Yeah."

"Let's go, we really messed up," Blaine said, with the rest of the glee club trailing behind him.

When they finally found her, Sam decided to be the one to talk.

"Izzy?" Sam asked.

"Yeah?" She said standing next to Kitty. She wanted to be really mean, but it was Sam. She always had a soft spot for him.

"Look, we wanted to... apologize for kicking you out," Artie said.

"We basically want you back in glee club," Blaine blurted out.

Kitty burst into laughter.

"What's so funny?" Tina asked.

Kitty finally composed herself. "Look losers, you guys are basically asking the girl you betrayed to rejoin your sad breakfast club you call glee. The answer is no," Kitty said.

"I think she can speak for herself," Blaine said.

"I can, and the answer is no," Isabelle replied. She looked at their expression and softened. "Look, you let me go, I can't just forgive you just like that." She turned around to follow Kitty, who had gotten tired of the conversation and left.

She felt an arm stop her.

"Can we at least be friends again? It sucks being mad at you," Sam told her, frowning.

Izzy let out a sigh. "Yeah."

"No more secrets?" He tried to hide his smirk.

"No more secrets," she smiled and gave him a giant unexpected hug. "I missed you." She muttered.

"I missed you too," he said softly.

*******

"Why aren't you auditioning? You and I both know you can sing," Kitty said, raising her eyebrow.

"I don't want to be Sandy," Isabelle said, playing with her high ponytail.

"Be Rizzo, then. Weren't you Maria in West Side Story last year?" Kitty said.

She smiled at the thought of that. "I remember having to wear a wig, it was so weird. It made Rachel so mad. She almost stopped talking to me," she said.

"See? You can do it. Be Rizzo. Now let's get to the audition before Artie shuts it down. Come on," Kitty said, tugging her arm.

The two of them ran an fast as they could to the auditorium, and they made it just in time.

"We're done for the day!" Artie called out.

"Wait!" Izzy and Kitty said at the same time. They ran fairly fast, leaving both of them out of breath.

"Have time for one more?" she panted. When she saw his expression she added: "For old time's sake?"

Artie rolled his eyes and waved her off. "You better be really good, Carter."

"You know it," Izzy smiled and ran down to the stage. Hopefully, she wasn't too out of breath.

She performed the only exception, and she thought she did spectacular. Hopefully, the judges agreed with her.

*******

"Hey," Ryder said, standing at her locker. She hadn't talked to him much, but apparently now's the time to talk.

"Hi," she replied.

"So, I auditioned for grease," he said.

"Cool. Danny, right?" She asked.

"Of course."

Just as she was about to say anything else, Sam walked up to them. "Sorry, man, but is it ok if I borrow her for a second?" He asked.

"Sure, dude," he replied.

"What, Sam?" Isabelle asked.

"I heard you auditioned for Rizzo. I auditioned for Kenickie," he said.

Oh no. They were love interests. "Really? That's cool," She responded. Ever since she got kicked out, it had been very awkward between them.

"Yeah, I guess," he said.

Suddenly, Ryder came in unexpectedly and said: "Izzy, we have to get to class."

She nodded and said "I'll see you later Sam," as she walked away.

*******

Izzy went to Kitty's sleepover feeling pretty tired. It wasn't before long until she fell asleep. She slept through the rest of the sleepover and from what she heard from Marley, it was, what she called, a disaster.

Being one of the two people who auditioned for Rizzo, Izzy was increasingly nervous as the cast list was announced. Izzy was nervous, to say the least.

"Do you think I got Sandy?" Marley asked.

Since Kitty was near Isabelle replied with "I don't know."

Brittany S. Pierce as cha cha
Tina Cohen-Chang as Jan
Sam Evans as Kenickie
Sugar Motta as Frenchie
Joe Hart as Doodie
Blaine Anderson as teen angel
Jake Puckerman as Putzie
Isabelle Carter as Rizzo

"Oh my god, I got the part!" She squealed as she hugged Marley.

As Marley read the cast list she burst into a fit of giggles as she fell into Ryder's arms.

Marley Rose as Sandy Olsen

After he read the cast list he hugged Marley tight.

Ryder Lynn as Danny Zuko

"Patty Simcox? Who the hell is Patty Simcox?"

Kitty Wilde as Patty Simcox

*******