"You sure I'm not just slutty and you like that?" I make a joke, but deep down I know why I'm so aggressive sexually and it makes me sick—not the actual sex per say, but how I became this way. I didn't always have a healthy view on sex. I've been wondering since miscarrying in the hospital if Harry had overheard me telling my sister about me being raped at school. If he had, I think he would've said something by now.

"We're both a little slutty, I think that's what I like about us. We love hard and we fuck hard." Harry seems more comfortable the more we discuss our sex life.

He lifts my chin and snickers at my face. "You look like a hot mess, my love."

I wiggle my eyebrows suggestively then can't help but giggle and hide my face. He shakes his head with a crinkly smile, getting up and disappearing into the bathroom. He reappears a couple of minutes later with my makeup remover wipes.

"Look at me." He says gently.

I watch his adorable expressions while he concentrates on removing my makeup with his tongue sticking out of the corner of his mouth. I found myself palming his cock over the towel, pleased with how hard he was from talking about what he wanted. I knew what he was trying to say.

I was positively soaked at the thought. I needed to hear him say it, though.

"What's got you so hard? What are you thinking about, baby?" I tug the towel away. My mouth is watering at the sight of him thickening in my hand.

"Have you...mmm...ever....tried pegging?" Harry tosses the dirty wipes into the bin by the bed.

"No I haven't. Is that what you wanna try?" I kiss his shoulder, admiring the freckles there.

"Here..." He leans over and grabs a large black velvet box from under the bed.

I lift the lid off the box and gasp audibly at the contents. My body is buzzing again much like it was after I got off that stage.

"You and I go back and forth on dominant roles and I like that...I like being equals. We're partners through and through, but sometimes I want to be...an actual...you know..." He blushes as his words trail off.

It's almost innocent the way he looks at me through his lashes.

"Submissive? Mine completely to control?" I spoke low, my voice almost unrecognizable. My chest was heaving up and down at the sight of a collar with a leash in the box along with the strap on and many different attachments. He made sure I had several choices.

Holy. Fuck. Is the collar from the photoshoot?! Sweet mother of—

"Yes." He leans his forehead against mine. "You've given up a lot of control for me. You hired a publicist, gotten more security, and begrudgingly agreed to more assistants. I know you did it all for me, so if you need to release all that pent up need to take control...I'm..." He swallows. His breath is shaky. It's not nerves by the way his hips move to give him some much needed relief. "I'm your man."

"God, I love you." I kiss him softly on the lips. "You'll tell me if it's too much?"

"I will."

I tap my bottom lip at the different dildos. There are various sizes, curvatures, and colors. I have never worn a strap on before, but the fantasy always turned me on, whether I was with a guy or a girl in the bedroom.