Testing the skills

Start from the beginning

"Fine... But I need my room back after a week"

"There's kitchen. Do whatever you feel like and eat it. We prefer sharing so... Keep that in mind when you prepare something. And washroom's there on that side. Also there's one upstairs. She need not know about mine and Debbie's shared bathroom in our room. The last room there... is my gym. Since you're a gymnast, I guess you'll find it useful. I don't have fancy machines and equipments. Only one treadmill, cycle ergometer, a punching bag and some dumbles. So..hmm.. that's it. Enjoy your stay here", Lou finished with a straight face.

"That's great. I think you can practice with Lou", Tammy spoke holding the documents firmly in her hand.

Shut up Tammy

"Lou, see you got someone with whom you can practice", Stop it Tammy, "you need not drag us to be on your recieving side", Tammy said smilingly, also relief could be seen on her face.

"I... I don't train on regular hours. I go by my convenience. She's a gymnast. She has her own regulations. Also I don't do acrobatics. Only combats"

"Nope. We can do together", Hela just wants to be with her daughter. Also training with her daughter might stimulate Lou's powers and so she can begin to realise her identity.

"I don't think..."

"Lou.. You got some equivalent opponent here. So you should consider. You won't learn more if you only train using us as your opponent"

"I..." I want to refuse. But my stupid brain isn't listening.

"Fine. But don't expect me to be present always"

"Sure, thank you"

"No mention it"

"Thanks for the coffee too"

Lou nodded. Hela did enjoy the coffee. Though she didn't like the first time which Debbie had prepared, when Lou prepared she drank it. She loved it. It had more to do with her daughter preparing it than the taste of the liquid itself.

"I'll give you clothes for tonight. I still don't understand why you aren't having any of your luggage"

"Lou, she lost all of it. Some guys robbed her"

"You're a gymnast. I believe Debbie also said you are familiar with combat sports. Couldn't you defend?"

"There were too many guys"

"And they stole your clothes and few pennies?", Lou couldn't believe this.

"Happens Lou. There are people who steal clothes. Be happy that only clothes and money are gone. What if she was you know..."

"Hmmm yeah. Right. So where are you from exactly", Lou's fully professional when it comes to her con job. Her main work is to have A-Z details about the person. She began her interrogation. She's already made her mind to not interfere with personal discomfort.

"I...ahh..  England... Later moved to Australia... I'm in States for past 10 years now. Was a cashier in a diner. Slapped a guy who misbehaved and so got fired. Couldn't pay my bills and rent so got kicked out of my room."

Debbie had warned her to practice and be natural as much as possible, for Lou's like a hawk and can detect smallest change in body language when she is interrogating.

"Good you slapped him. These mother******* need to be killed infact", Tammy spoke.

"Mommy language. My babies might hear"

"They're upstairs"

"I meant my grown up babies. Constance and Nine"

"Hey fuck you... We aren't babies. Infact we're the only adults present here", Constance spoke and shared high five with Nine.