Chapter 25: Unexpected Realationship (last chp of TLP/introduction chp of HTL)

Start from the beginning

After the wedding dinner, everyone went back to their room and rested up. Kylie is also packing her things. She and Kai are going to travel around the world and enjoy herself before she takes places like the moon goodness. Kylie and Kai will leave in a few days while They are travel around the world. They are also on a mission to look for other places that also have supernatural being.

Eliza and D.o, they have kept their relationship secret for so Long from their friends. They have also decided not to have a wedding ceremony and keep everything simple. They will travel back the ground of the royal clan of witch where they found each other. Daniel, Eliza's Younger Brother already knew of their relationship, but her parents don't know so they will need to visit her parents and let them know.

(Small note: this is the end of The Lost Princesses. The sequel will be in a new book, do check it out. From here onward is the sequel, Hatred — to Love. This is will be the introduction chapter for it. )
—————
Four years later...

Now jun xing and haru are already 18, they can sense their mate, and It will soon be their birthday, so kristina had planned a party at the palace to celebrate their 18th birthday. Isabella and yixing will be bringing their children and xu kun to the party. Gracial has been staying with her dad for the past months. She will move back to her mother when she is back for the party. Gracial knows who is her parents are, and she enjoys running around between her mother and father, and also her dad used to be her mother's mate. Gracial and Evelyn are now four years old; they are more mature than other kids of their age.
Isa and yixing had a twin, a daughter and son, and they are three years old.

Their daughter, Ashley is a full pureblood vampire and their son, Maxwell is a full pureblood werewolf with healing power. It is a miracle that they are not hybrids. Even at the age of 3, Ashley thinks of herself as a freak because her sibling and her half-siblings are both werewolves, but she is the only vampire other than her mother. But little did she know that she will be the queen of vampire and her blood is unique because of her dad. She can heal the injury with just a drop of her blood.

Everyone in the palace is now busy preparing the party for their prince and princess 18th birthday. The party is tomorrow, and prince jun xing is preparing his suit, and princess haru is getting her dress. They are both excited as they can sense their mate from tomorrow onward. haru is out with her mom, aunt and her best friend getting their nail and hair done. Her mother also wants to get some new jewellery for her since it is her 18th birthday and she is going to be an adult, finding her mate. Kristina has found a ring that is make of white gold and is planing to give it to her on her birthday.

Elena had already found her dress that she is wearing to the party, but Haru still hasn't seen it. Haru told her mom and aunt to head back first as they will continue to search for the perfect dress at the excellent price. After a few hours, Elena is so tired after looking through so many dresses for haru, but Haru is still not happy of their find.

"One more stop pleases..."

"Fine fine."

As soon as Haru walk Into the next store. One dress caught her eyes, a white dress. (Our dress pic below) Immediately she fell in love with the dress, and she just got her size and bought it.

 (Our dress pic below) Immediately she fell in love with the dress, and she just got her size and bought it