25

Oakley POV

We were back home and I was at Jays house until I get my apartment. I was looking at apartments I wanted the top floor because they looked really nice. The windows was so big. I can't wait to move in.

" You really need some color ". I say looking around.

" I don't have time for that ". He say.

" Make time ". I say shaking my head.

" Shut up ". He say.

" Boy ".

The door opened and it was August and Chantelle. They were holding hands looked all lovey dovey.

" Yuck ". I say to myself.

" What's up playa " I say to August.

He looked at me weird like he didn't want me to say that. He nodded his head at me.

I notice Chantelle eyeing me. I gave her a smile and she rolled her eyes.

" Aye I'll be back ". Jay say going upstairs.

It was just us along with Carmen on her phone and Rob eating.

August picked up Audrey and started playing with her when Chantelle looked at him. He put Audrey down and held Chantelle hand.

" Wow ".

There vibe wasn't rubbing me the right way. They look suspicious like awkward.

" Ok ". I said.

I stared at August because we really never had any beef. I see him as my best friend and we just have a beautiful baby girl together. I love August and I care for him. It's just ever since he met Chantelle he hasn't been the same but that's my Bestfriend I can't be mad at him.

______________________________

It was around 10 o'clock at night and I was tired. I was in the room about to wash Audrey up. She was wide awake I can tell this is going to be a long night.

" Girl go to sleep ". I say rubbing her stomach.

She started laughing and screaming. She's such a happy cheery baby.

The door opened and it was August. He had big bags of baby stuff.

" What's all this ". I asked.

" And What are you doing here ". I added sitting up.

" I want to be in my daughters life I want her to know who her daddy is ". He say sitting her stuff next to me.

" Well you can start by taking her a bath ". I say handing her to him.

" Alright ".

" I'm about to take a shower you should be done before me but all her stuff is in her room ". I say.

" Alright ".

August POV

When I was washing Audrey she wouldn't let go of my finger. She held on tight. She wasn't crying or nothing.

" Daddy gone clean you up good ". I say.

Than she started splashing the water everywhere.

" Ok girl ". I say.

" You smell good mama ". I say.

I rinsed her off and she yawned. I knew she was sleepy.

" Let's put ya clothes on ". I say wrapping the towel around her and taking her and her stuff upstairs to her room.

I laid her in her bassinet and she was kicking her feet.

" Cmon baby "

This is easy I can do this in my sleep.

_____________________

Oakley POV

I got out the shower and it was quiet. I started to dry off. I opened the door to see August laying on my bed on his phone.

" Boy ".

I say quickly grabbing my towel.

" Girl you act like I didn't see you before ". He say.

" Ok so ".

" Where's my baby girl ". I asked

" What you mean ok so ". He say putting his phone down.

" She sleeping ". He added.

" Ok so you act like it was good ". I say sitting on the bed putting lotion on me.

" Nigga please ". He said.

" I'm serious ".

" I'm daddy right ". He asked.

" Nope ".

I felt him pull my towel making it come off.

" Let me show you ". He say.

___________

Jay POV

I walked in the house with this baddie I had next to me. We went upstairs and I heard music playing. I checked in Audrey room and she was sleep.

" This your daughter ". She asked.

" Nah my sisters ".

" Oh ".

I closed the door and we went to Oakley room. The music was coming from her room. I knocked on the door and there was no answer. So I opened it what I saw was not pretty.

Oakley POV

I didn't want this to happen but I can't resist him. His words and the way he treats my body is something different.

He laid next to me and he was breathing fast.

" We just made love ". He say.

" Yeah ".

" This is our secret ". He said.

I looked at him and he just looked at me.

" I love you Oakley ". He said.

" August ho-

" Oakley I love you ". He say.

" I love you too ".

" I want you to listen to this song ". He say sitting up.

I put the sheets over me and sat up. He handed me the headphones and played the song.

As the song was playing my heart wanted to jump out.

" August ". I say.

" It's called Secret and it's on my EP I just dropped ". He said.

" When I was writing this song all I could think about is you "

" When I was writing this song all I could think about is you ". He say.

" Everything I said in that song is true ".

" Really ".

" Yeah ".

" Oakley all I want is you I love you with everything I got you was there for me when I was struggling you was there for me when I got my first heart break you was there with my first everything ". He say.

" And I want to be your first everything.......Oakley will you marry me ".